Internet track eraser is a software or program, which will delete all tracks, or evidence of where you have been on the internet. Since most people use Internet Explorer (IE), you should be made aware of the ability of this software, along with many other Microsoft programs, to track your activities on your computer. The only way to prevent this is to use an internet eraser.
You can not delete all of this stuff yourself. It would take you hours to do (if you could even find everything) when a software program can do it in less than 10 minutes. And why would you need this:
- What if you stumble upon a bad site at home, and don’t want the kids or spouse to know what you looked at?
- What if you are at work looking at job postings? (don’t act like you have not done this)
- What if you downloaded some illegal music, and need to get this off of the computer?
- What if you just don’t want anyone to know your habits?
Any of these are excellent reasons to use an internet eraser program. Some of what this type of software will remove is listed below:
- Internet history
- Typed in URL’s
- Temporary Files
- Cache files
- Windows Explorer Find Files list
- And on and on…. .
You can remove all of this and protect your privacy, or just plain old hide where you have been. Either way, an internet eraser is right for you. And as a bonus, it will also free up a bunch of room on your computer. I freed up 4.6GB of hard drive space when I first ran it. And, this was only after having my new hard drive for 4 months. Get your privacy back and use an internet track eraser.
Michael Baker is a Computer Optimization Technician, and recommends Erasing Your Internet History to remove all files and protect your privacy.