Reverse cellular phone directory has been around for a many years and people are discovering its benefits. With such services, you can type in a mobile number and get information of the owner immediately. No need for expensive private investigators and no waiting. Let's look at just exactly what you can expect to find out from a reverse cellular phone directory.
1. Full name and current residential/mailing address. This may or may not include Alias. A good reverse cellular phone directory keeps its data updated so that you can find the current registered residential address of the number.
2. Type of line. Whether it is landline or cellular. This is not significant as you can probably tell from the number itself.
3. Phone company and carrier.
4. Household members. This may or may not be available.
5. State. This will tell you which state the number was issued.
6. Other phone numbers belonging to the same owner.
7. The person's address history. You can find out where the person has stayed in the past. This is especially useful, for example, if you are verifying the information given by your prospective employee.
Users of reverse cellular phone directory need to beware of scams online. There are paid sites that charges steep amount and merely provides you with a list of sites selling reverse phone search services. These sites do not actually have a database of their own and are out to scam users.
Free services do exist but the information is not updated and data available is usually limited to the state where the number is registered and maybe a name if you are fortunate enough.
Some websites automatically include their users’ particulars in their search database. Make sure the website you are doing a search on has the option to opt-out of including your particulars in the search database. This will protect your privacy and sometimes safety.
Legitimate reverse cellular phone directory get their database from different sources like data collection companies. The service providers have to pay these sources in order to use the data and keep them updated. Since the data can come from many sources, chances are you may find your own information within these providers as well. However, some better and more popular providers do offer the option for you to protect your contact information so as to prevent others from doing a search on your number.
Read about a reverse cellular phone directory that is able to produce comprehensive phone report and enable you to find the owner of the phone number instantly here .
Disclaimer: The content of this article is provided for the purpose of education and illustration only. This article may be freely reprinted or distributed in its entirety in any ezine, newsletter, blog or website. The author's name, bio and website links must remain intact and be included with every reproduction.