Enjoy internet connectivity while travelling abroad with international SIM & data cards. You can talk, chat & stay connected always without paying hefty roaming bills upon returning from your trip.
There is now no need to go to cyber cafes or stick to your personal computers to access Internet. With internet accessibility on mobile phones, you can now search anything and everything from wherever you go. Moreover, the variety of mobile apps has given a new direction to people to stay connected with the world.
Whether we want an update on news, weather, entertainment, restaurants, movie theatres, local routes etc. , we can turn data settings on to make the best use of the device. However, we find it difficult to restrict our usage, while travelling abroad. Unfortunately, this results into massive billing due to international roaming. While you are travelling abroad, you can consider taking international data cards roaming service on the basis of your requirements.
To reduce roaming expense, you can follow the ways mentioned below to enjoy internet on the go:
- You must turn off the option of data roaming in your phone while boarding the flight. You can turn it on when you want to access e-mails or apps during the day. Every phone has different settings so you can use the help option to search for the settings before going on a travel.
- While you turn your data roaming on, there are many apps that would start running in the background. Hence, it is important to turn off “push” settings for applications or emails to avoid any additional roaming bill.
- You can prefer to use WI-FI network instead of relying on your mobile data service. This might be tedious to search for a free Wi-Fi network but would save plenty of money. Generally, hotels have free Wi-Fi section in their lobby to help you stay connected.
- In case you don’t find free WI-Fi service in hotel, you can pay for a small fee to access the internet during your stay. However, it will restrict you to use internet only while you are in hotel.
- If you are among those mobile users, who want to access Internet throughout the day, then you can prefer to take world roaming SIM cards that bundles voice and data to meet your communication needs.
The above ways is only an alternative to save money on international roaming . You can choose the best option for your travel so that you can stay connected with everyone and also doesn’t get a shock after receiving an invoice upon returning from the trip.