10 Latest ways to promote your website
1. Pixel advertising
- Selling pixels for advertising space is the latest successful way to promote any website. Visit the original “Pixel advertising” website at http://www.milliondollarhomepage.com to advertise or an improved alternative at http://www.theauctionhomepage.com
2. Monthly newsletters.
- Encourage visitors to sign up for your newsletter.
- This is a great way to do monthly promotions and even training.
- Customers will buy more when they are familiar with your company.
3. Resources page.
- Make effort to know what your customers want to know or have.
- Give them access to as much as possible.
4. Free e-books.
- E-books can be sold as well for a small fee.
- Use your expertise to write e-books to increase your audience.
5. Link exchanges with similar sites.
- Contact webmasters of similar sites and ask them for a link exchange.
- Don’t contact your competition first.
6. Offer a free affiliate program.
- With affiliate programs your customers will use word of mouth advertising for you.
- A happy customer is the best marketing tool.
7. Search engines.
- Yahoo and Google is the biggest. You should start with them first.
- Google - www.google.com/addurl/?continue=/addurl
- Yahoo - http://submit. search. yahoo.com/free/request
8. Regular updates.
- Keeping your website up to date helps with search engine ranking.
9. Write articles.
- Write articles about your products or services and what makes them unique.
- Post the articles on articles banks such as:
10. Write a press release.
- Write a press release about your website or news report on events
- Post the press release on the following for free: