Most people want to be successful in life. But what is the definition of success? What means to succeed in life? If you ask enough people they will tell you that “success" is different. The most common theme around success is power, money, happiness, love etc. From person to person this will vary. It always depends on what you are looking for in your personal and also in your business life.
There are some key factors that lead to a successful life:
- Dream - You have to have a personal dream to follow.
- Action - It is equally important to take the necissary actions in order to fulfill your dreams, because without action, nothing happens.
- Faith - This is said to be the key factor that drives one towards success. Lack of faith would only lead to failure.
- Discipline- This is something that my mother had a big problem understanding, but it's important to be able to put off certain aspects of the good life now in order to succeed in the end and become what you want.
- Enthusiasm to try and take risk - You must be enthusiastic even if you fail, over and over again. You should be willing to let your ships parish in order to WIN, WIN, WIN and never quit!
- Positive attitude - Positive attitude guarantees success. With positive attitude nothing is impossible. Thus, you are able to take dedicated action and follow certain plans, systems, which guarantee success in life.
write out a plan of action for steps and methods you would pursue to achieve y
Most people say that it's enough with “motivation", the “right attitude" and a lot of other hokey stuff, in order for you to succeed, but in reality, success is an ongoing achievements that we contantly focus on and take action on in our personal and professional life.
Some guidance here: Here are 6 secrets to success which have been advised and practiced by motivational gurus around the world:
1. Accept 100 percent accountability for your life - You are responsible for what happens with YOUR life. It's NOT ok to blame the media, government or your parents for your mistakes and failures. If you keep blaming people you'll soon learn that you in fact let them control you and when you realize this you'll start take responsibility for your own life and work towards your own success.
2. Live your life with purpose - When you live your life with a purpose, your main concern would be to do everything right. Your purpose would help you put your best efforts in everything you do.
3. Be Daring to take risk - It's true what they say. . nothing comes truly easy in this world, because in order to succeed there is almost always an equal or greater risk. So, be willing to take these risks and have faith that one day you'll succeed!
4. Stay focused - It's easy to get distracted when you are working towards a goal, so it's important that you don't let simple things distract you. Always keep an eye on the goal and visualize what you want and it will eventually manifest.
5. Draw a Plan of action - our goals. You need a map to reach your destination, right?
6. Stay committed - It's not enough to say “one day I'll be a millionaire" and they just let things “happen to you", you MUST go out there and take affirmative action on an ongoing basis in order to fully achieve. So stop procrastinating and become an action taker who is persistent and use this powerful force to allow yourself to have constantly committed actions manifested in you. Repeat, “Never give up, just one more time, one more time and I'll be there. . . just one more time, come on, I can do it!"
Many of us give up when we fail the first or second time in our attempts. But do you know the biggest secret of success in life?
Here is the big secret: It's impossible to get it right 100% of the time and it's because you fail that you'll learn what works and what doesn't. If you wait to get things right all the time you will be procrastinating for life. Perfection kills you. Instead, just keep going and succeed in everything you do.
Internet Marketing Wiz-Kid Chris Stigson has the perfect formula to overcome procrastination and take action to follow your dreams. You need to stop procrastinating if you want to succeed in anything. Grab his free report and unrevealed secrets for becoming whatever you want. . and he's only 20 years old!