1. Test different web site color themes to see which combination will sell your product better. You can also test the size and style of your web site text.
2. Promise your readers an end result or outcome in your ad. You must give them a solid guarantee that your product will solve their problem.
3. Never assume people believe the information in your ad copy. You need to back-up all your claims with indisputable evidence.
4. Give your customers free shipping. If you can't afford that, you can give free shipping to customers that buy over a certain dollar amount to raise profits.
5. Test your web site regularly for ordering glitches, bad links, broken graphics, etc. Those types of errors will make your business look unprofessional.
6. Use free advertising as much as possible. Test a wide variety of free advertising options like banner and link exchanges, classifieds, newsgroups, etc.
7. Build credibility for your business by publishing an e-zine and writing articles. Your customers and prospects will see you as an expert and trust you.
8. Answer all your e-mail messages as quickly as possible. Nothing will loose a sale quicker than not responding to a prospect in time.
9. Build a professional looking web site even if you have a small budget. You could use free graphics, designs, list servers, and other tools offered online.
10. Enter to win awards for your web site. When you display the award graphics on your web site it will increase your credibility and professionalism.
About the author:
Rojo Sunsen is a specialized bounty hunter who prefers to work quietly/confidentially for the benefit of her clients.