1. Create a memorable logo and slogan to brand your business on the internet. When they see your slogan or logo it will remind them of your business.
2. Multiply your marketing all over the internet by creating free bonuses for other business’ products. You just include your ad somewhere on the bonus.
3. Offer to buy advertising space inside electronic products like ebooks, software, subscription sites, etc. It will be cheaper than print insert ads.
4. Increase your sales by adjusting your product or service to attract other target audiences. This may mean redesigning or adding on to it.
5. Test the prices of your product or service. You may increase the perceived value by raising your price and a lower price may decrease your sales.
6. Use your product's features to support all of your benefits. Just because benefits are more important, don't forget to list the features.
7. Market yourself or business as an expert. Most people have been told throughout their life to trust and respect the authoritative figures in society.
8. Train yourself and your employees to be polite to all your customers, even if they're shouting Solve their problem quickly and it may even turn into a sale.
9. Give your visitors a good impression when they first visit your web site. Don't make the first thing they see at the top of your home page a banner ad.
10. Join online business associations. Most will give you a membership graphic to put on your web site which will give your business extra credibility.
About the author:
Rojo Sunsen is a specialized bounty hunter who prefers to work quietly/confidentially for the benefit of her clients.