Employee training is key to your small business success. Employee training increases productivity, job satisfaction, motivation, workforce flexibility, and reduces turnover. Training is an investment which helps employees to develop their careers while providing you with a skilled workforce and competitive advantage.
For large corporations, the investment in training is minor. The cost for training is a small budget expense. For small businesses, budgets are tight and providing employee training can be difficult.
On-site training has many benefits for small businesses. On-site training can be a means for small businesses to provide their employees the training they may need to accomplish their jobs. If you have employees who need training, on-site training is a solution.
Benefits of On-Site Training
- Cost-Effective. On-site training eliminates travel and hotel expenses. Trainers come to you. You can train as few or as any employees as you like.
- Flexible and Convenient. On-site training can be held anytime, anywhere, and in any format. Courses are delivered at the location and time of your choice. Courses can be ½ days sessions, full-day sessions, and on-going.
- Customized. Course content can be tailored to your company and/or industry. Current projects can be integrated into course curriculums so employees can apply what they learn. Employees will learn hands-on.
- Productivity. On-site training minimizes workplace disruptions. Employees are still available to work on projects, attend meetings, answer questions, and resolve issues.
- Personalized customer service. One instructor will develop a relationship with you and provide you with all your training needs.
For questions or additional information I can be reached at email@example.com
Helen C. Bradshaw - Oracle Certified Professional