1. Swap endorsement advertisements with other web sites. Endorsement ads usually pull more sales and traffic than regular advertisements.
2. Outsource part of your workload to save time and money. You can spend more of your time and money promoting your business.
3. Include a signature file on all the e-mails you send out. Provide your business name, phone number, e-mail and web address, etc.
4. Use pictures or graphics on your web site that support the product you're selling. They could give your visitors a clearer vision of your product.
5. Create a friendly, long term relationship with all your customers. Practice good customer service and follow-up with them on a regular basis.
6. Create strategic alliances with other web sites. You could exchange banner ads, sell each other's products as backend products, cross promote, etc.
7. Increase the perceived value of your product to skyrocket your sales. Add on free bonuses, after- sale services or an affiliate program.
8. Give customers a discount on their total order to increase sales. You could give them a discount for ordering over a set dollar or product amount.
9. Allow your visitors to reprint the content on your web site. Just ask them in exchange to include your resource box and a link to your site.
10. Provide a free contest or sweepstakes at your web site. It's a fact, people like to win things. If you can fulfill that need, people will visit.
About the author:
Rojo Sunsen is a specialized bounty hunter who prefers to work quietly/confidentially for the benefit of her clients.