Are you tired of the same old, standard-issue postage stamps made available from the US Postal Service? Sure, George Washington, the US Flag, a heart that says the word “Love", and your occasional tribute to a deceased celebrity, all make for good stamps too. Don't get me wrong!
But what if you wanted to customize your own stamps? What if you wanted to use your own logo, your own graphic, or even your own photo? Isn't it possible to produce your own customizable photo postage stamps?
The answer is yes! It is indeed possible now to print your own photo postage stamps, all from the comfort of your own home or office, right from your own computer!
Take any picture you want. If you have a digital camera, you can use the digital image as the background for your stamp. If you have a traditional camera, you can scan it in with a scanner to digitize it and use it as your stamp. Or of course, you can download any image you want off the Internet and use it too.
Make a good impression with your customers or clients. Touch the heart of a friend, family, or loved one. Get noticed! Photo postage stamps are a great way to add a touch of pizzazz to your mail.
All you need in order to produce your own photo postage stamps are:
1. A computer with Internet access.
2. A printer (color is optional, black and white works just as well, depending on your preference).
3. A metered weighing scale approved by the US Postal Service.
4. Adhesive printer labels whose size must conform to US Postal Service standards.
All you have to do is:
1. Weigh your package or your envelope.
2. Go online and enter the sender and the recipient addresses, the type of delivery you want (first class, media mail, priority mail, express mail), the weight of the package, and your delivery options (certified mail, insurance, or delivery confirmation).
3. Select the graphic you want to use for your stamps.
4. Pay for your postage online. Or if you have prepaid a certain amount, then the appropriate postage will be deducted from your balance.
5. Print out your stamps.
6. Peel the stamps off of the adhesive paper and affix them to your package.
7. Drop your mail in the mailbox or call the US Postal Service to come pick it up from your home or office. No need to visit the post office.
Are photo postage stamps right for you?Sign up for a 30-day risk-free trial and see for yourself!