Flash is one of the most popular and stylish web design techniques available today. A website than runs on Flash can undoubtedly pack a greater punch than one that is based on simple HTML. A Flash web developer can make web applications more interactive. Outsource Flash designing to a full-time, dedicated Flash web designer and enjoy the twin benefits of quality results at competitive rates.
Does the term ‘full-time’ seem contradictory to all your preconceived notions about outsourcing? Well, like with every industry, the outsourcing industry has also evolved. The past learnings have made both clients and vendors wiser, resulting in whole new ways of outsourcing. The dedicated employee model is one such innovation - the brainchild of one of the leading outsourcing companies in India, VirtualEmployee.com.
Having a dedicated remote employee work exclusively for you vis-a-vis a freelancer, who works for you and probably five other clients at the same time, makes all the difference between successful outsourcing and failed outsourcing. Clients often get disillusioned when their first brush with outsourcing collapses in a heap, little realizing that the reason behind the debacle is not outsourcing in itself but the wrong choice of the outsourcing partner.
So, if a client wishes to outsource Flash designing work which is of a long-running nature, then a freelancer Flash designer may not be the best choice since a freelancer is simply not ‘equipped’ to handle such long-term assignments that probably also calls for increased client interaction.
The virtual employee model is unique in the sense that it accurately perceives the need for project control, the reassurance of data security and ease of communication on behalf of the client who has chosen to outsource for various reasons. So, just how does this model work when hiring a full-time remote Flash designer who lives and works halfway across the globe?
- Your Flash web developer does not work from home (like a freelancer) but from the well-equipped office of the outsourcing vendor. So, it is a professional ambiance versus a home atmosphere.
- Flash development calls for access to the latest hardware and software, both of which are always provided by the vendor who keeps abreast of the new developments in the world of computers and software. What's more, every virtual employee is equipped with whatever a client may need - from printers and copying machines to software and hardware of certain specifications.
- You can easily access your remote Flash designer any time you want, the best part being that they can even be made to work the shift that corresponds to your own time time zone.
- Advanced technology available with the outsourcing partner means that ease of communication is ensured. This is probably one of the biggest drawbacks of working with a freelancer since communicating with them is not the easiest of tasks thanks to the time zone differences.
- Client interaction with a Flash designer virtual employee is easy and as frequent as the client wishes, making it easy to manage, control and collaborate online.
- The vendor's HR executives and vigilant IT team take care of all non-work related issues, leaving you and your remote Flash developer to focus only on work.
So, if it is quality results that you wish and achieve as edge over your rivals, then it is time to embrace the latest model of outsourcing - the virtual employee .