When you think about custom brochure printing, what part of the material do you first imagine? Definitely it is not the texts that you will put all throughout the piece. That can come later when you've already been inspired by its cover.
This part of a material is not only vital on projects like custom brochure printing. Actually, this is important in any printed materials like books, even on CD covers and the likes. It is actually hard to decide about this part because this can make or break the whole project.
1. The cover must suit the theme of the material. If it is meant to be a travel brochure, then you must include all the attractive sites that you want people to be interested to. If it is about food, use the photos of what you are offering. Just make sure that those look tempting enough that the people who are going to see them will fancy about such treats.
2. Do not use stock photos that anybody can get and view over the Internet and other advertising materials. Make sure that you have your own quality pictures that you will use on your brochures. This way, people will not doubt your claims. And they will see you as a capable company that can afford everything that you promise.
3. Use a tag line that can easily be remembered. Make sure that it doesn't promote any hard selling as it can turn off your potential clients. Suit that line to your target audience. You don't really expect a teenager to appreciate the language of the much matured people and vice versa. So in thinking about your tag line, you must think about whom you are targeting. And talk to them. Direct your ads to them. Make sure that those ads speak to your target market directly. Make sure that they will understand that the ad is for them just after reading that one liner on the cover.
4. Experiment with colors. This will also boost the appeal of your material. But make sure that this will also appeal to your target market as well as to the theme of what you are promoting. You can highlight on the important elements of your ads using colors. You can also use these to add impact to your marketing message.
5. The layout must be easy on the eyes. Yes, you want to capture people's attention. You want to grab their eyes and keep those away from your competitors’ ads. But you also have to think of ways to make sure that once you've got those eyes, they are going to stay to read through your message and hopefully, act on their instincts.
You have to give people enough motivation for them to get your materials. You have to persuade them to go beyond the cover. But to do this, you must give them enough reason to hold on to your ads. They have to be interested with the cover that they will get the piece and read through its entirety.
The next time you avail custom brochure printing services, think about the cover. Make sure that you use the kind of material that will make your ad a successful one.
Loves to read and talk anything under the sun. From current events, magazines, social life, metro lifestyles, traveling etc. Not a born writer but experience could make a difference. He also loves to eat especially travel in different places. Going to beaches and mountains really completes his life.
For more details you may check out Custom Brochure Printing