Lets get into the Meat of why you need a quality marketing company for your practice. In the insurance business everyone needs clients fresh clients to talk to that are in need of your services. Quality marketing companies should help with just that. They should be creative and competitive in their product line in todays industry. Independence is key in a quality marketing company because an agent does not need to be pushed into promoting products he/she does not feel comfortable selling.
So what should some of the qualities of a good marketing company or marketer be?
1) Fresh ideas never initiating conversation about products everybody has products.
2) What seperates them from everyone else?
3) Can they really help your practice and if so in what ways?
4) Lead or prospect creation. How much more business can you help me get?
5) Are they a visionary or a one trick pony?
6) What resources do they have available to you to help promote your practice?
7) Are they legit and do they have a credible presence in the industry?
Always check someone out before comitting business to someone. Are they for real do they just want a contract then blow you off for the rest of eternity or will they stick with you through thick and thin and help fight to make your practice really successful. Remember a true marketer will only make money if you do you should always hear pain in his voice when you tell him you are not working on anything because a true marketer should wanna help solve that problem really quick.
James Peters is a professional marketing consultant for insurance agents. Being in sales and marketing he has helped many customers in the past 5 years and built a pretty tremendous sales force. Feel free to check out his website at.