A focus group is a group of employees or current customers that discuss and brainstorm new ways to improve different parts of your business.
1. They can give you new ideas on how to advertise and market your product or service to your targeted audience.
2. They can give you ideas that could help improve your current product or service. For example, you could make it smaller, faster, heavier, etc.
3. They can give you ideas for new products or services to develop and sell. For example, a new gift wrapping service for your products.
4. They can help you solve lingering problems with your business. For example, you could give your employees incentives to solve slow production.
5. They can give you new ideas on how to cut costs and save money. For example, you could recycle damaged or old products instead of trashing them.
6. They can find new ways to improve your current customer service policy. For example, hire extra operators so you don't have to put anyone on hold.
7. They can give you new ideas on how to get the most and best out of your employees in the less amount of time.
8. They can give you news ideas for upsell, back end and add-on products to sell. For example, you could upsell a video when selling your books.
9. They can help you find new ways to stay ahead of your competition. For example, you could give your customers free shipping.
10. They can give ideas for raising your employees morale. For example, you could hold a party, give them a holiday bonus, give them a free day, etc.
About the author:
Rojo Sunsen is a specialized bounty hunter who prefers to work quietly/confidentially for the benefit of her clients.