What's a promotional freebie? A promotional freebie is something you can give to your customers, visitors or subscribers. Giving away “freebies" is an excellent marketing tool. Who doesn't love freebies? Having something to offer your visitors or ezine/newsletter subscribers for free can be very helpful. Often giving away freebies will increase your website/ezine numbers.
1. Give free gifts to all new customers.
2. Hold a special that every customer that orders a certain dollar amount gets a free gift.
3. Offer a free gift with every order.
4. Give a free gift to anyone that refers you or your service.
5. Give a free gift to the person that was referred.
6. Offer a free gift to all website visitors. ~ Downloadable items work best for this or if you have more time and want to “track" your visitors…have them email you for their free gift.
7. Offer a free gift to all new ezine/newsletter subscribers.
8. Offer a free gift to the first 5 people that email you the title of your article in this week's newsletter. ~ This also makes sure your subscibers are reading.
9. Offer a free gift to all ezine/newsletter readers. ~ Again, downloadable items work best.
10. Offer to sponsor contests online and offline. ~ This is also excellent exposure!
Now you have a long list of where to give your gifts, so now the question is what do you give? Here are some examples of what to give:
1. Free samples ~ Of course give samples of the products that you sell.
2. Discounts ~ Offer discounts as a free gift on the back of your business card.
3. Advertising specialty items ~ Mugs, t-shirts, magnetic business cards, hats…all with your log on them of course.
4. Free products or service ~ Give away free a few items that you sell or free demonstrations of how to use them.
5. E-books ~ These make excellent gifts but always make sure you have “legal right" to give them away.
Now you know how to increase your traffic with promotional freebies, so go start giving gifts away!
About the Author. . .
Anita DeFrank a WAHM of two and co-owner of DirectSalesHelpers.com which was created specifically for those in Direct Sales. Do you find yourself asking how to make more sales? The above is only a small taste of the wealth of information available at http://www.DirectSalesHelpers.com . Stop on in if you're serious about your direct sales company and want to know how you can make more sales.