Do you often wonder what new ideas you can try in local marketing for your MLM or even store front business? Well don't feel alone, I am there quite often!
My passion is to share ideas with others that I think might help their marketing.
Try to capitalize on the holidays by walking through neighborhoods and leaving promos on the door. Below I will list some of the marketing ideas for different holidays.
1. Buy boxed Christmas cards at the dollar store and sign the cards with my business name. I include a business card along with a couple of hard peppermint candies individually wrapped that I purchase in a bag.
2. January is a fun month because it is a new beginning with New Year cards. I don't work the same neighborhood month after month and I am able to use the same ideas over and over.
3. I got real creative for Valentine's Day. I purchased a box of white business envelopes and sealed each one. Used my design scissors and cut the envelopes in half. I punched holes just below the top and threaded a ribbon through to make a handle. I purchased sheets of small Valentine stickers and put a sticker on the front of the envelope. Inside the envelope I put a business flier and some hard wrapped candy. These were hung on the door handles.
4. For Easter marketing I purchased bags of the plastic eggs along with individual Easter wrapped candies. In the egg I put a folded up small business flyer along with the candy. I dropped the egg into a plastic door hanger bag and left it on the door handle.
5. There are a lot of ideas for Mother's Day. The one I like is to find teabag holders that are free on the net, which you can edit, print, and cutout putting a teabag in. Be sure to include a business card or flyer.
6. Spring is an awesome season to market locally using creative ideas. Buy flower or vegetable seed packets at the dollar store (usually 10 cents) and make a tag with your business information including your website. These can be passed out at community events or left on the door handles through the neighborhood.
7. Make up a summer campaign by going to the parks and handing out lollipops to the visitors that are picnicking, etc. Punch a hole in a business card and tie it to the candy with a ribbon.
8. Take advantage of all the fall festivals. Check on getting a table space at a reasonable price for handing out informational flyers and brochures. Put together a gift basket with holiday goodies along with your business info. Included.
Let your creativity work for you in the local market area! Remember to have an attitude of service toward others and business will come to you. :)