Cold winter mornings make it extremely difficult for us to get out of the warm comforts of one’s own bed With the days being shorter, it is in fact all the more important to start the day early. Here is how you can make sure you avoid the winter morning blues -
1. Start with a Drink: One should start the day with drinking water as it helps in stimulating body and staying awake. The best way to avoid making an excuse of getting out of bed for a glass of water is to keep one by bedside and starting your day with a a few sips.
2. Set-up the Coffee Maker: One can also use coffee as a wake-up drink. Since the ingredient and aroma of coffee beans act as a stimulus for staying awake, sipping coffee act as the best method tto overcome groginess in the mornings. Start your machine by setting an alarm before going to bed.
3. Set an Alarm: Its advisable to set an alram before one goes to bed. As soon as the alarm rings don’t procrastinate by hitting the snooze button. Coax yourself with a logical and practical reason to wake up.
4. Heating Equipments: In cold regions especially, its essential to maintain the right indoor temperatures to avoid catching a cold. Make sure all the heating equipment is in working condition. Regular heat exchanger maintenance is of prime importance as they help in ensuring maintenance room temperatures esepcially when the winters get colder. Before the winter creeps in ensure all the equipments such as gysers, generators and boilers are in working condition.
5. Avoid Procrastinating: It is easy to manupilate a sleepy mind and this is exactly what you need to avoid. Do not pamper yourself by making up reasons for not waking up and setting an alarm. Reasons like 5 mins wont harm, or I will skip breakfast, will catch an alternate speedy mode of transport. One should train oneself to a routine that helps set up a biological clock which responds immediately to a wake up call.
6. Be Spontaneous: Follow natural sleep cycles. A healthy body functions like an alarm. This will allow you to wake up after naturally completeing sleep cycle.
7. Engage in some Morning Activity: Move around the bed to tense and untense the muscles. Jogging for 2 minutes in room will take away all the sleep, warm you up and make one feel fresh. Consider playing some music while dressing up to avoid lethargy and fatigue. Engaging in some physical activity in winters becomes crucial as body tightens in this weather. Hence its essential to loosen up to feel fresh.
8. Take a Shower Immediately: As soon as you are out of the bed take a shower. This is the best way to keep yourself alert and fresh. it helps in facilitating the wake-up process.
Waking up in winters is definitely very difficult as one has to wake up even before the sun rises and temperatures settle down. With a little more motivation and will power you can get yourself to work without the daily battle of getting out of bed.
Author provides patented technology for Heat Exchanger Maintenance and Heat Exchanger Restoration Services.