Small business owners come in several shapes and sizes. Some are solo-preneurs; others have a professional practice with five employees. Yet, others have fifty employees, sell a single product and make millions. What many of these business owners have in common is that once upon a time they had a dream. For some of them, their dream was never realized, at least not in the way they wanted.
Why wasn't it realized, you wonder.
It might be that their business is not real. A bold statement but one you must ask if you want to be successful.
Here is an opportunity to ask the question, “Is my business for real?" If your business is not as satisfying as you want it to be, take a moment, sit down and think before you respond to any of the questions.
The “Is Your Business for Real?" Quiz
Answer Yes or No to the questions below.
1. _ Do you own a real business or are you just working for a paycheck?
2. _ Does your business provide you with financial freedom?
3. _ Are you in charge of your business?
4. _ Do you have all the clients you want?
5. _ Are they the right clients for you?
6. _ Are you excited each and every day?
7. _ Is your cash flow what you want?
8. _ Does your business bring you joy?
9. _ Are you contributing at the highest level?
10. _ Are you totally satisfied?
11. _ Do you have a vision for your business?
12. _ Did you answer these questions truthfully?
Now what? If you answered Yes! to more questions than you answered No, then having a Vision with a Capital V™ may be an added value to your business success. If you answered No! to any of the above questions, get out your note pad and start taking action.
My message about having a really big Vision is different in that if you have a Vision With a Capital V, you will:
* Focus on the inner you and your business that helps to prevent overwhelm, loneliness and insecurity.
* Clearly define who you really are, the service that you truly provide, as well as the people you want in your life.
* Help yourself eliminate anything standing in the way of attracting the design for your perfect life and business.
* Be guided to determine the qualities, values and principles required for your Vision.
* Be directed you to create your Vision with a Capital V™ that inspires and motivates you.
* Assist you with supportive methods for defining and attracting what you want.
* Provide you with insights, tools and strategies to keep your vision alive.
If you want clarity of intention as well as the ability to refocus your business and your life, it is time to act. Review your life purpose, your business purpose to see if they are in alignment. If not, reevaluate how you want your business to be. Maybe you just need a bigger and better vision to align your life with. Do it now.
Joanne Victoria, 25-year Vision and Business Coach works with entrepreneurs and solo professionals to build successful lives and businesses by helping them achieve more of what they really want. Author of: Lighting Your Path! How To Create the Life You Want and Vision With a Capital V - Create the Business of Your Dreams.
Orders: 888-503-2665 Tel: 415-491-1344