The questions asked by the hr manager or the employee that interviews you different, based on the job type. A top job like a general manager will have tough questions and a job like a construction worker will have some small basic questions.
The common questions during job interview are:
1. What's your name?
2. What is your education, what schools did you followed, what university?
3. Why do you think you are the right person for this job?
4. What plans do you have if you will be hired?
5. Where did you work until now?
6. What do you know about our company?
7. Did you quit your last job or you were fired?
8. What is a team for you?
9. What salary do you expect from this job?
10. What goal are you aiming in our company?
These are only a few common questions during interview and you should prepare your answers because the people who want to hire you will want a sharp minded person, with good communication skills (depending on the job) and you must speak fluently at that interview.
What I am saying is that your answers to any of the questions asked by the employer should be full of confidence. Many time the interviewers pay more attention on the way you answer than on the answer itself. Another tip that you must use is that the answers should be short but to the point. The person who interviews you must be satisfied with the answers she's getting, and that will increase the chances to be employed.
Do you want a to know how to do the things right to get your desired job? Click Here .
This guide will help you get that job guaranteed. It will show how to dress, how to write a resume, a cv a thank you letter, and all the things and tips that you need to know and do when you want to get a job. Pass Job Interviews !!!