With all the emphasis on digital marketing these days, people tend to forget a few tried-and-true methods. Postcard printing is one of them, but it is experiencing a revival as business owners re-discover its powerful charms to deliver results. Printing postcards is an economical and simple sales tool that’s easier to use than ever, thanks to the many websites that offer turnkey postcard marketing solutions! These printed pieces pack a powerful punch for millions of small-to-medium sized businesses. Even major universities and big companies are taking to colorful and often over-sized postcard printing to push their products, services, brands and offers.
Of late, the lowly postcard printing has taken on new prominence as a marketing agent. People are noticing postcards more than ever, and are responding to it at higher rates. Postcards are gaining more footage than other direct mail marketing services as postcards can be read at a glance and doesn’t have an envelope that one has to open.
You can quickly print postcards without a big investment in money or time. And, getting your postcard printing done and mailing it to either your own mailing list or one you buy is an easy deal with one of the web-based services. There is fierce business competition in the market, so rates are highly competitive and you can get your postcard printing in just a few days. Here is how you can make the most of postcards for your marketing.
• Plan in advance and creates a specific theme for your postcard campaign – as big an idea as possible to get people to notice you. Use postcard printing to build value into your message and don’t be customary.
• Print eye-catching postcards- make sure to include striking images or high-quality photos, colors and graphics.
• Postcard printing can be used to print over-sized cards but you must try to keep your message simple. It’s, after all, a postcard and not a novel. Keep your sentences crisp and clear.
• Bold and short headlines work best. It works best for short messages and for generating leads. Don’t try to get into details, and be sure to highlight your contact information.
• Postcards are great for conveying timely messages, so think in terms of time. For example, postcards can convey offers or messages with a deadline, or serve as customer reminders.
• When printing postcards, make use of both its sides. The non-address side of the postcard should have the biggest, boldest colors and photos. The other side should carry your contact information, offer and other important details.
• Postcards can be multi-faceted. It can be used for many purposes, including reminders, coupons, gift certificates, new product announcements, discounts, openings, and even as tickets.
• Go for full-color, high-quality, glossy postcard printing. These are available with most postcard marketing services, and improve technology has greatly cut down costs.
Though there are many templates and do-it-yourself postcards available, using professional postcards will prove to be more effective. So, get online and find the best postcard printing services and market your business without spending a fortune!
This Article was written by Edison Raith. Visit our site at http://marketingadvisory.net/ and http://marketingadvisory.net/category/online-marketing/ for more details.