Travellers often buy souvenirs to remember a place they have visited or as gifts for their kids or mates, or for those who did not make the trip. In some countries the principle is that someone who can afford to travel can afford to bring something back for those who cannot. The word souvenir originates from the French language, meaning memory. In Japan, souvenirs are known as meibutsu, meaning products associated with a particular region.
Ionization Marketing Agency is an Australian souvenir company. All products are designed locally and, where possible, made locally. They product souvenirs that are high quality, and are offered in a range of colours with original designs. Their aim is for you to have something that gives you a great memory from a place that you have travelled too.
Ionization’s product ranges include town and destination stickers, Australia stickers, I love Australia stickers, key and mobile charms, whale products, environmentally friendly products and stubby holders. Their products serve to remind its buyers of people, places, trips, events or a good emotion. They can be stuck to cars, caravans, bikes, surfboards, skateboards, fridge, bunk beds, computers or books. They are a great, colourful way of remembering a holiday or trip to a location or destination in Australia.
- Coastal Stickers produces a range of sticker for Australian towns and tourist locations. They come in a range of colors with original designs; these serve to remind its buyers of people, places, trips, events or a good emotion. All stickers carry a subliminal, subtle positive affirmation message.
- The animal charm range are a products designed for mobile phones, pencil cases, bags and keyrings. They are cute Australian animal nickel charms.
- Boogees - Environmentally Friendly Creatures are a totally recyclable and biodegradable souvenir soft toy, which include koalas, kangaroos, whales, penguins, elephants and other animals. Characterized by the name of Boogees, these are handmade and come in a range of sizes and colours.
- Postcode Stickers are waterproof decal stickers with customised suburb, locality or town name postcodes. They are ideal for cars, bikes, caravans, surfboards, boats or even laptops. Postcode stickers help unify the community spirit, making the world a better place to live in by proudly identifying localities.
- Aussie Treasures (soon to be released) are a set of Australian animal toys that fit inside each other. Coming July 2010.
The Ionization Marketing agency, in Australia, also offer specialized marketing services and high quality promotional materials to companies and charities all over Australia. Their manufacturing unit, prints stickers and produces souvenirs and environment-friendly promotional products.
Find out more about Ionization Souvenir’s or buy online at www.ionization.com. au
Carlo Lowdon is a owner of www.ionization.com. au The Ionization Marketing Agency, specialises in supplying stickers and souvenirs for domestic and international travellers. The products are available through destination retailers all over Australia. Take the time to visit his site http://www.ionization.com.au/