What does it take to make an invaluable design? What does it take to create a print that will last a lifetime or persist beyond the 5 minutes of fame? And does it really take a genius to create innovative designs?
Prints stand out for a number of reason and prints falter and fade into the background for other reasons as well. Prints need not be executed by professionals alone but you can’t rely on stock photos and persist on imitating templates and online designs as well either.
Online printing has been made more convenient and much easier to manipulate and complete transactions with. Do not pass up the opportunity to get your own design turned into custom prints. Anyone can easily have a custom print, and mind you, that is not limited to invitations cards or business letterheads like it was before.
Unleash your creativity and gear up. It is time to break the boundaries of the printing and have a custom print made. Enjoy custom made business cards, brochures, calendars, catalogs, club card flyers, door hangers, envelopes, flyers, greeting cards, letterhead, labels, postcards, posters and pocket folders.
You can also opt for custom prints in large format printing, from posters that blow up to the size of 59x 100, to adhesive backs, window cling, artist canvas and vinyl banners.
Custom print gives you full control of your prints. You can specify any job particulars you want beyond the recommended or standard sizes, paper stock, finishes and bulk of certain print products. Custom print also allows you to print in multiple colors, black and white or monochromatic.
Your custom prints can match up as close as possible to the original colors of the design. Since it is impossible to recreate the colors to 100% because the computer and the paper are too different materials, it is wise to choose the printer that can has enough expertise in the said matter. Nevertheless, technology can ably reproduce the color schemes you prefer.
1. Moreover, if you want to pursue and use the purest colors, then printers can use and buy inks that are of the exact colors. This is especially important for logos or labels if you want your products, services or establishment itself to be associated with a particular color.
Custom prints are not limited to color choices and inks. Custom prints are achieved through other process that involves special jobs. These special jobs can greatly affect the look and even feel of your prints to create a lasting impression.
2. Die cutting allows you to manipulate the shape of your prints. You have rounded corners for your business cards instead of the usual, angular corners.
3. Folding is usually a process reserved for brochures, folders and greeting cards. Why not experiment with other products and see how adding folding to your prints works for your design?
4. Perforation is done by puncturing tiny holes through the cards or papers for easy tearing. At times, it can be used as an additional texture to design. With today’s trends pushing the envelope for the unconventional, why not experiment with it? It may bring you a good idea or two.
5. Foil stamping allows you to use pearlized and metallic inks in your prints. Make a color scheme more eye-catching by pairing it up with foil stamping inks with colors such as gold, silver, copper, nickel and bronze.
6. Embossing create raised impressions such as text and images on the surface of your prints. It creates a semi-3Dimensional object appear on your print. Use it for images or texts and see how this creates an illusion for your prints.
There are various special jobs you can utilize to enhance your design. There are too a number of elements in the design you can change and integrate together to make for a truly unique print that showcases you style and artistic ability. Let custom prints be your new media to express your creative streak.
Custom prints are one of the many products and services provided by professional online printers. Rely on printers that have garnered enough expertise and years of experience to provide you that custom print you so desire.
This article aims to provide you with brilliant ideas to custom print your materials. To find more on its process and procedures please visit color printing wholesale