Common issues that are solved by using Click4Time's online enterprise appointment booking software.
1. You are busy with a client and the phone rings.
a) Do you leave the client so you don't miss the booking with the potential client on the phone?
b) Do you let it go to the answering machine then play telephone tag to get the new client booked?
Here is the right answer: Online booking solves this problem by letting your clients book online 24/7 even when you are busy or after hours, stats show over 60% of people do their online booking after regular business hours.
2. A client wants to change an appointment time.
a) Traditionally, the only way for a client to change an appointment time is by calling the service provider and asking for another available time. This comes with the “Telephone Tag" problem, which is the same problem that comes up when ever any client wants to make a booking.
Here is the right answer: With online booking, clients can access their currently booked appointments and change the times to another available time at their convenience. When a client moves an appointment time, an email or text notification would be sent to both the client and the service provider notifying them of the new appointment date and time. There is also a minimum cancellation window that a service provider can set so no one can cancel or change an appointment time within a specified amount of time.
3. A client forgets his or her appointment, a “no-show”. a) Do you try to charge them a cancellation fee considering it may make them mad and they may never come back?
b) Do you let the client get away without paying anything, which may encourage more no-shows from the same client?
Here is the right answer: Click4Time's online appointment booking solution has automated emails and text message reminders to help prevent no-shows. If you do have a no-show, next time the client makes a booking the service provider has the option to force a partial or full payment before the client can make another booking. Any client that has a previous history of being a no-show will show up your calendar in half tone so they are easy to identify.
4. You are a service provider and usually have to call in to find out if you have any bookings.
Here is the right answer: As a service provider using Click4Time's appointment booking system, you can choose to have notifications sent to you via a text message or email every time a client books or changes an appointment. Service providers can also access and manage their schedule 24/7 by logging on to their account through any internet connected computer and most smart phones.
Click4Time provides a fast, reliable and secure online appointment booking software solution that is available 24/7, simple to use and flexible enough for over 100 industries, including Massage Therapists, Physiotherapists, Chiropractors, Dog Groomers, Business and Life Coaches, Spas and Hair/Nail Salons, Tutors and mortgage brokers.
Here is a short list of the features:
- Agent Commission system built in for salespeople to sell your services or for the convenience of Concierge services booking appointments for their guests
- Convenient Book Now buttons for your website
- Built in QR Code generator to drive traffic to your booking page
- Approve client testimonials before they are published
- Full reporting system to analyze and track usage and billing
- Client referral tracking and reporting
- Accessible via mobile devices
- Wait list per service and service provider
- Customize colors for services or service providers
- Fast and easy setup to get your business up and running
- Daily backups included
- Click4Time's enterprise appointment booking software is hosted on one of the fastest most secure networks in the world used by 4 out of 5 of the top brands.
Businesses using Click4Time also receive premium advertising listings in 3 global online booking directories, http://www.FindABooking.com, http://www.BookAndSchedule.com and http://www.Click4TimeDirectory.com.
FindABooking and Click4TimeDirectory both have Free iPhone and Android apps available.
Click4Time starts at $9.95 per month and has a 30 day free trial.