There are many books on the market. The ones I am recommending to you are within the realm of self-development and network marketing. Develop your own personal library.
Top achievers within network marketing are continuously investing in their education. They realize that they will never “know it all", so they look to other successful people for that one more “tidbit" to add to their repertoire.
This is by no means an all-inclusive list. It is merely a place for you to start your amazing journey in network marketing.
1. UNSTOPPABLE: 45 Powerful Stories of Perseverance and Triumph from People Just Like You by Cynthia Kersey
We're often the victim of myths. Myths about what is possible, myths about what we can accomplish and myths about the obstacles in our path. But where some have accepted these myths as reality, others have not and have gone on to achieve great things and live great dreams.
2. UNSTOPPABLE Women: Achieve any Breakthrough Goal in 30 Days by Cynthia Kersey
Maybe it's to finally get your garage cleaned out, lose 10 pounds, make more money or start a savings program. The problem? You have no idea where to begin.
3. MLM Nuts and Bolts by Jan Ruhe
How to build a network marketing business. This book will show you how to get started, how to set goals, habits that will make you more money; how to be a leader, recruiter, and trainer; how to have meetings, to be a master of praise and recognition, and a master seller.
4. More Feet on the Street by Jan Ruhe
The ultimate recruiting manual with simple strategies for high performance recruiting success.
5. Fire Up! by Jan Ruhe
Ignite your network into a roaring blaze of success! Until your team become leaders, you need to be give them your “fire".
6. Getting to the Top by Jan Ruhe
Contains a treasury of inspiration that can take you from where you are today to where you want to be in the upcoming months and years.
7. The Go-Getter by Peter B. Kyne
The enduring motivational parable that shows you how to make your own opportunities in life - no matter what the obstacles. An easy study you'll read over and over again.
8. The Answer: Grow Any Business, Achieve Financial Freedom, and Live an Extraordinary Life by John Assaraf & Murray Smith
Authors reveal the specific tools and mental strategies they have used to become internationally successful entrepreneurs. Learn how to thrive financially and personally.
9. Your First Year in Network Marketing: Overcome Your Fears, Experience Success, and Achieve Your Dreams! By Mark Yarnell & Rene Reid Yarnell
Learn how: Make rejection your ally; Reinforce self sufficiency instead of dependency; Maintain enthusiasm; Win through integrity; Overcome reluctance; Stay focused; Avoid pitfalls; and Recruit and train.
10. Seven Secrets to Profit from Adversity by Joe Roberts
Success against all odds. This book will help you understand the secret of adversity and how to build your life manifesto. It shows you how anything is possible.
11. The Wave 3 Way to Building Your Downline by Richard Poe
Addresses the best way to grow your Network Marketing organization. Learn what others are using to build larger organizations in less time using the tools of the new millennium. . . the internet, autoresponders, newsletters, email, etc.
12. Developing the Leader Within You by John C. Maxwell
John Maxwell outlines principles for inspiring, motivating, and influencing others. These principles can be sued in any organization to foster integrity and self-discipline and bring about a positive change.
13. How to Sell Network Marketing Without Fear, Anxiety, or Losing Your Friends! by Michael Oliver
Selling from the soul, ancient wisdoms, modern practice. Oliver goes through the 4 principles: Helping other people solve their problems; Listening to what is being meant, not just what is being said; How to ask the right questions at the right time; and Feeding back what you think they heard they want.
14. Seven Secrets of the Millionaire Mindby T. Harv Eker
This book helps set the ground work to change the unsupportive beliefs and habits that stop people from achieving their full potential. It's an ideal way to start someone on their path to positive change, and a beneficial tool to help motivate people you know.
15. Beyond Success by Brian Biro
The 15 secrets to effective leadership and life. Based on Legendary Coach John Wooden's Pyramid of Success What could be better than success? In Beyond Success, renowned team builder Brian Biro shows you not only the success principles to achieve your goals, but how to live with greater purpose and fulfillment by developing your own unique leadership skills. In addition to the ultimate success principles, contents include: a complete and detailed blueprint of the foundational blocks you can use to build truly winning character - whether you're a business person, parent, teacher, or student.
16. Future Choice: Why Network Marketing May Be Your Best Career Move by Michael S. Clouse
This book shows how Network Marketing fits today's hot trends, and how you can move beyond economic security to economic prosperity. Those who read Future Choice will become believers in the Network Marketing industry!
17. The Fifth Principle by Michael S. Clouse
This book covers the five simple steps every successful Network Marketing distributor must take in order to build a duplicating, thriving, and enduring MLM business.
18. Learning the Business One Story at a Time by Michael S. Clouse
If you're in Network Marketing because you want to earn more money and have more free time to enjoy your life, this book will teach you how to create that reality
19. How to Build the Network Marketing Business YOU Really Want! by Michael S. Clouse
This two CD program, recorded live, reveals an extremely effective formula for success and tells how to put together a Network Marketing success plan that works for YOU!
20. Seven Prospecting Secrets by Michael S. Clouse
His 18 page e-Book shows you step-by-step where to find MLM prospects, and includes six fully scripted samples so you'll know what to say!
21. The Simple Art of Duplication by Michael S. Clouse
This Art Jonak interview with MLM Expert Michael S. Clouse covers what you need to know, say, and do, in order to build an MLM business that actually duplicates.
22. Thinking Your Way to Success by Michael S. Clouse
This CD program will teach you how to think like a winner! Discover how your thinking can either hinder you. . . or help you become one of the top performers in your company!
23. The Slight Edge by Jeff Olson
This book will teach you how to achieve success in all aspects of your life - in your health, your finances; your personal relationships and family life, and your MLM business!
24. Go For No by Richard Fenton & Andrea Waltz
This book will show you how to harness the power of "NO!" as a positive tool. Because when you do, then success is not just possible-it's inevitable!
25. Learn How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie
You can go after the job you want. . . and get it! You can take the job you have. . . and improve it! You can take any situation you're in. . . and make it work for you!
26. The Key to Great Leadership: Rediscovering the Principles of Outstanding Service by Peter Burwash
Lessons from the front line of the world's best service companies.
27. Ten Powerful Phrases for Positive People by Rich DeVos
A simple, straight-forward style. Everything in this book can be put into action immediately, with your team, your family, and others around you.
28. Leaders: Strategies for Taking Charge by Warren Bennis & Burt Nanus
Leading others and managing yourself.
29. The Ultimate Gift by Jim Stovall
This is a story about a self-made man who gave his family everything - and ruined them in the process. Now, as his estate of oil companies and cattle ranches is divided among greedy and self-serving relatives, one member is singled out for something special. This begins a 12 month quest for purpose and meaning in an empty life, as Jason attempts to complete the tasks required to receive Red Stevens’ greatest bequest. . . . The Ultimate Gift.
30. Psycho-Cybernetics, A New Way to Get More Living Out of Life by Maxwell Maltz
Discover the success mechanism within you! Improve your self image - and turn the key to a better life!
31. The Magic of Believing by Claude M. Bristol
Powerful forces locked in your mind can turn desire into reality! Learn to release them in this extraordinary book. Whether you want an increased income, a new home, a better job, a happier marriage, or simply a good night's sleep. . . this book tells you how.
32. Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking by Malcolm Gladwell
Revolutionizes the way we understand the world within. This is a book about how we think without thinking, about choices that seem to be made in an instant. They actually aren't as simple as they seem.
33. Outliers: The Story of Success by Malcolm Gladwell
This is a collection of essays and stories about the highest achievers in society. Gladwell debunks the notion of the self-made man, arguing against the storyline we have been spoon-fed since childhood - the Horatio Alger figure, toiling against all odds to greatness.
34. Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki
This book will eliminate the myth that you must earn a high income to become rich. Shows parents why they can't rely on the school system to teach their children about money. This book teaches you how to teach your children about money to ensure their financial future.
35. The Business School for People Who Like Helping People: The Eight Hidden Values of a Network Marketing Business, Other than Making Money by Robert T. Kiyosaki
Kiyosaki says “If I had to do it all over again, rather than build an old style type of business, I would have started building a network marketing business. " In this book, he updates and expands on his original eight “hidden values" of a network marketing business.
36. A Year of Growing Rich: 52 Steps to Achieving Life's Rewards by Napoleon Hill
Read how to: Wake up and meet your positive self; Why some succeed and others fail; Discipline yourself for success; Stop making failures of your children; Get the job you want: Let others help you achieve success; Use your personal magnetism; Overcome fear to reach your goal; Get a promotion; Live your life; and more!
37. Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
This inspirational classic is as relevant now as the when it was first written in 1937. Learn why thoughts are things and how to harness their power. Desire your greatest goals with blind faith. Find out the best way to program yourself for success and plan your life the way YOU want to live it. Persist in the effort necessary to achieve what you plan for. This book is a mainstay in every successful network marketers library!
38. Mach II With Your Hair on Fire by Richard Brooke
A short eBook that leads you on a path to personal freedom by developing an ideal vision of the life you want.
39. Most anything by the following authors
Tom “Big Al" Schreiter