Basically make money at home classified into two categories:
1. Make money for selling products at home.
2. Make money for serving people at home.
Let’s talk about make money At home for selling products at home; there are tow major ways to sell products at home:
1. Selling your own products. 2. Selling other’s own Products.
In this Article I will focus about making money at home for selling other’s products and cover its advantages and its disadvantages and talk about the other ways later.
Before we start let’s describe other products and how to sell them, you can sell other's Products by joining any affiliate program, you choose the products you wan to sell then you get your unique link which allow the third party who makes the payment to know that you are the affiliate marketer and put your commission in your account.
Selling your own Products does not need to have web site you can sell other products with website or without website, because you have the unique link so you can use it in your website, submit it to classified ads directories or send it by email but some websites do not allow you to join their affiliate program if you do not have website.
The advantages of selling others product:
1. You can put new products list and refresh your website every short time because there are 1000’s products you can sell.
2. You can use ads in your website because your visitor did not come to your web site to buy a cretin product, you list your products and tell the main function of them if the visitor did not like them but they might like anything in your ads.
3. You are not responsible about convincing costumes to buy the product all what you have to do is to put the link and a few descriptions about it and the product owner will take over the whole process.
4. You are not responsible about the costumer satisfaction because your mission is not selling or convincing costumers your mission is to guide them to products they are looking for.
The disadvantages of selling others products:
1. Not easy to describe, it’s not your product and you do not know a lot about it.
2. Nobody will market for your or put your link because you cannot give commission.
3. Nothing to do with the price, description, or presentation because you are not the owner.
4. You cannot make sale or attractive offers because you are not the owner of the product.
5. You have to check your affiliate links every one or two weeks because the products owner might cancel the affiliate program without informing you.
In my point of view the best advantage of selling other own products that you are not responsible about convincing costumes to buy the product all what you have to do is to put the link and a few descriptions about it and the product owner will take over the whole process. The worst disadvantage is you are alone in your marketing campaign.
Hakim Elmajali. BS Computer Sience, Master internet computing self employment working online with his websites and other companies as a webmaster or websites promotion expert to increse their website traffic, to add tools or services to their websites, to teach them the correct use of ads and affilite tools, or to help them to stast their online business from zero to max.
Make Money At Home