Do you have a Phone Phobia? Here are a few tips to help get you on the phone so you can call to offer a show, schedule a private appointment, and gather referrals.
1) Save them money by mentioning a special offer or suggesting they hold a show/party and earn free products and discounts.
2) Earn additional income by helping them start a home-based business with your company.
3) Share the product or the business opportunity with a friend. Offer a referral incentive for any leads they provide who end up joining your team.
Set Yourself Up For Success Every month you have a new opportunity to make a difference in your business. But you can’t make a difference if you do not make contact with the lifeline of your success: your customers, hostesses, and people within your circle of influence.
In fact, for many direct selling leaders their success each month is in direct proportion to the time they invest in making customer calls the first few days of the month. Plan time right now to contact EVERY previous customer and hostess.
1) Gather your customer records so you have what you need at your fingertips.
2) Select key dates on which you’d like to hold shows and schedule opportunity interviews.
3) Have the customer service dialogue from your manual where you can reference it.
4) Have product literature and order forms available.
5) Make a list of what you want to share during the call; check to see how they are enjoying their products and make suggestions for the future.
6) Take a moment to review your goals and visualize your success.
7) Pick up the phone and start dialing!
Be persistent! It may take ten calls to get the response you want.
Nicki Keohohou is a Co-Founder of http://www.DSWA.org (the only association dedicated to the needs of the independent party plan and network marketing professionals). Discover what makes the DSWA so unique. Listen to three motivating and informative free teleseminars by visiting http://www.mydswa.org/tele_class.asp