The city of Melbourne, Australia is one of Australia’s most beautiful cities and a great place to start or own a business.
Melbourne has a myriad of business resources.
In fact, the current Melbourne Yellow Pages lists 0ver 214 different business consultants and consulting companies.
But. . .
It came as somewhat of a surprise though to see that of this number, less than 25 have their business website listed in their advert!
As an Australian Internet Marketing Coach, these statistics make me feel like dancing a jig!
There is a HUGE Untapped Market for Melbourne Business Resources in Relation to the Internet and Internet Marketing.
I have found that few Melbourne business website owners are using standard marketing tools such as:
- Streaming Video
- Streaming Audio
- Name Squeeze Pages
- Lead Generating Reports
- Tell-A-Friend Scripts
- Ezine Newsletters
- Google Adsense
- PPC Marketing
By ignoring these cutting-edge online business tools, Melbourne business website owners are leaving tens of thousands of dollars on the table.
Melbourne is a great city and has a well deserved reputation as the cultural and sporting capital of Australia.
I would love to see the City of Melbourne gain the same reputation for leading the nation in relation to using online business resources.
Five Things You Can Do to Make Sure Your Melbourne Business Website Works to Grow Your Business?
1. Educate Yourself. Network with other switched on Internet-marketers and learn everything you can about marketing online.
2. Don’t be Afraid of Technology – Embrace It. A Good understanding of online business resources can save you money, time and stress and automate marketing to the point where you get a steady flow of warm, ready-to-buy prospects at very little cost.
3. Before You Hire Any So-Called Internet Experts. . . Get them to show you the outstanding results they have achieved with their own site or sites before you trust them to do anything with yours.
4. If you are a Melbourne Business Consultant. . . for goodness sakes get a website that works and list it in your yellow Pages ad. You should be leading the way – not lagging behind.
5. Join a Subscription Website That Teaches Melbourne Business Owners How to Succeed At Marketing mark my words, you will see more and more Melbourne marketing companies waking up to the fact that the Internet is here to stay and that they need to deliver more than just fancy, expensive creative logos to bring home the bacon online.
Melbourne has a vast amount of quality business resources both online and off.
I encourage you to seek them out and put them to use in your own business.
Chris Bloor provides literally hundreds and hundreds of Melbourne Business Resources at his comprehensive Melbourne Business Website: http://MelbourneBusinessPortal.com where he offers a free 10 day trial membership to Melbourne business owners.