There are dozens of ways that accountants, CPAs, and tax accountants can advertise the accounting services for free. The following is a bulleted list of just a sample of free advertising methods that can be used:
- Join clubs and associations. When you are a member of a club or association, like trade associations, social clubs, health clubs, or country clubs, it gives you the opportunity to network with other professionals in those clubs that could be in need of your services.
- Submit your services to online business directories. There are thousands of online business directories that you can submit your business to for free.
The niche directories target a specific market, like those searching for accounting services.
- Publish articles in article directories. Write specific articles that deal with specific accounting issues and you will become recognized as an expert in your field – an expert CPA.
- Treat your existing clients like family. When you treat your existing clients great you will be surprised at how quickly word-of-mouth can spread and you will gain more business referrals from people looking for accountants.
- Give free speeches to business groups.
When you give a speech to a group it provides you with the opportunity to show off your expertise. Again, you will be seen as an expert in your field.
- Attend Trade Shows. Visiting trade shows is a great way to practice your elevator pitch on a wide group of people and to distribute your business cards.
- Submit classifieds ads on the internet to offer your accounting services. There are many classifieds ads sites that let you post ads for free, craigslist.org being the most popular.
Tino Buntic created TradePals to provide free advertising to business professionals across North America, including, accountants, CPAs, tax accountants, bookkeepers, and financial advisors. Many professionals have created a TradePals profile, like this tax accountant from Warrington, Pennsylvania.
Visit TradePals at http://www.trade-pals.com .