How to choose right kind of foods that burn belly fat?
You have to pay attention on quality of the food! What kind of sugar the food contain? Is it high in fiber or is it just a full of quick sugar? How much protein does the food include? Is it fried or is it baked? Is the food prepared or is it made from the natural ingredients? You don't have to rely on some specific foods, there are also some delicious food combinations for increasing metabolism, that help to burn fat from stomach! You will not only benefit from the list of food that speed up your metabolism, it will also make easier to make a healthy decisions, when you visit in your local grocery store next time.
Eat more carbohydrates to speed up your metabolism!
Eat more complex carbs, that contain long chains of simple sugar! Some great carbohydrate foods are, oatmeal, cereal, fruits, broccoli and other veggies. The body will need more energy to break these down. You are feeling satisfied much longer and contribute the activity of enteron! Eating more complex carbohydrates, that contains a reasonable amount of calories, reduce the feel of starvation as well reducing the need to snack!
Foods that contain more protein, will help you to burn belly fat faster!
Eat protein in every 3 hours to keep your body anabolic, that will fatigue during the exercise. Some good protein foods are, salmon, eggs, beans and turkey. The more exercise and more protein consumption, means more muscle and faster RMR (resting metabolic rate)! Eating more protein also takes more energy to digest protein than it does to digest fat. So the more protein you eat, the more calories your body burns.
My top 5 foods that speeds up your metabolism and burn more belly fat!
1. Eggs - Eggs are high in protein and contain an ideal amount of high quality amino acids! Eggs also contain the vitamin B12, which plays an important role in helping the body burn more fat! Don't worry about the cholesterol warnings, that are involved with the eggs, because more recent studies have shown, that dietary cholesterol has a little effect on blood cholesterol. But if you are still concerned of your cholesterol levels, you can remove the yolks and eat only egg whites, that contain protein and include less calories! Many people make the huge mistake at this moment and mix some bacon or sausage with the egg omelet!
2. Steel cut oats - Steel cut oats are my favourite and most fibrous of all oatmeals. You can benefit from oats in many ways, for example oatmeal will reduce your cholesterol level and it keeps your blood sugar stable. In most cases, when I ask someone to mention a few special foods that burn belly fat, the first think I hear is the OATMEAL! Eat at least 1.7 oz of steel cuts oatmeal in the morning mixed with blueberries, that contain 16 vital nutrients and 1/4 tablespoon of honey, that is better than sugar. This is the real food combination for increasing metabolism and it will taste great!
3. Whole grain foods - Actually this is not some specific food, better said a group of foods, that haven't been processed, leaving all those important fibers and minerals on the food. Some people may think, that carbohydrates are bad and low-carb diet is the answer to the belly fat loss, then they should look at the mirror. Eating zero to low carbohydrates, your body will start to crave them. Then it is very easy to fall to everything, in most cases to hamburgers and pizzas. Look for the whole grain breads, brown rice and whole grain breads. They usually contain more vitamins and minerals, that are essential in your diet, when you want to burn fat from stomach. You a home-made pizza can be a tasteful, if it's made from whole grain ingredients.
4. Lean cuts of meat - Ground turkey and beef are good muscle builders and boost your immune system. Both contain plenty of protein but be careful with the red meat. For example beef contain more saturated fat than poultry! However, if you are a fan of red meat and want to lose fat from a belly, you should aim for a low-fat (2-7%) beef. Ground beef and elk also contain more creatine in a natural form and your will feel more satisfied. If you want to have a good food combinations for increasing metabolism, spice up your meat with chili pepper and garlic.
5. Beans - Beans are very good sources of protein, fiber and iron and therefore support healthy body and help you to lose belly fat! But because most of them have little flavour of their own, they can be cooked or smashed and added to beef, turkey or salad to supplement it's food consistency. There are several manufacturing ways and you should avoid especially the ones that are refried or baked. Be sure to cook your beans thoroughly because our digestive tracks are not adapted to breaking down some proteins that are contained in certain beans.
Above are listed few foods that burn belly fat and are recommended to include into your fat loss diet! There are many ways to burn fat from stomach area. But there are still some important steps, that most people overlook! Actually NO diet will help you to become a lean permanently. Read my Strip That Fat review and learn how to lose 2 pounds a week !