The weight loss industry is one of the biggest money making industries around and for very good reason - over 70% of Americans are now overweight. This means just about every man and his dog is trying to make their way into the industry by promoting the next greatest diet book to ever hit the bookstores.
This makes it difficult for consumers who are trying to figure out which diets will actually work for them and fit into their lifestyle and which diet books are just another sham in a long line of highly promoted products. Fortunately you don't need to spend weeks researching the internet for the best diet books. Review sites are available that can help to reduce the time you spend trying to finding the right diet for you. A good review site does all the research and weeds out the good from the bad and just plain ugly. This leaves you with just the top diet books to choose from.
Even so, when you are looking for a good diet book you still need to make the final judgment and decision on which is the right one for you based on certain criteria.
So what do you need to look for when choosing a diet book? Consider the following questions:
- Is it a diet that can be maintained for a long period?
- Is it easy to use?
- Does it include more frequent meals
- Does it include balanced meals (in other words you aren't stuck to eating just one or two types of food)
- Will it cost you a fortune in shopping bills with exotic foods that you are not likely to use ever again?
- Does it provide information to help you when eating out?
- Is it the sort of diet you can incorporate into family meals if required?
Want to know the top 3 diet books reviewed? Click here for a diet books review site.