The market is saturated with “how to get my ex back" guides. These relationship resources have bits and pieces, but not a complete plan of action. This can lead to disastrous result. But The Magic Of Making Up by TW Jackson different.
TW Jackson has outlined comprehensive techniques on how to get your ex back, and will guide you through the whole process from start to finish. Since timing is crucial, he gives a schedule that outlines when the specific step need to be completed.
It's a downloadable e-book in PDF format, which cost $39 and of average size - 62 pages plus bonuses.
The Magic Of Making Up is presented in four phases. Each phase is approached with different techniques.
- The Understanding phase - Understanding the core reasons why lovers separate.
- Getting Your Head On Straight phase - learning how to control and manage of your emotional feeling. It also deals with healing emotional wound
- Asses Your Relationship phase. See whether this relationship is worth fighting for.
- Take Action phase. Here is where the step by step strategy that is filled with proven tactics for all sorts of contingencies.
The information is a long term strategy. The methods given are meant for a lasting relationship result. . Understanding and acting upon these psychological triggers, you can almost be sure you'll get your partner back.
It's very easy to read. I like it.
Among the techniques covered in the four phases are:
- The Fast Forward Technique shows you how to get relief from breakup pain, and feel better within minutes.
- The Effective Apology shows how to go about apologizing in the correct fashion.
- The Clean Slate Method lets you start over and take away hurtful things that you may have uttered.
- The Instant Reconnect Technique, subconscious method that makes your ex think you are still together.
- Leaning the tell tale Signs that says your ex wants you back.
- Becoming Irresistible to your ex, touching the human psyche that deals with wanting what we cant have.
The downside is, at $39, it appears to be cheap imitation of other expensive programs which are quite similar. The reason TW Jackson put this guide together - is that he wanted it to be accessible to everyone who are currently feeling the pain of being dumped.
There is only one weakness here. . . you must take action and act upon this information. Unless you act, nothing will happen, and failure is almost guaranteed.
I found the book guide to be a very comprehensive guide. TW Jackson didnt try to be politically correct and addressed straight to the root cause of problem/breakup. Bottom line is his real world experience has helped a lot of people get back with their ex.
Overall I think The Magic Of Making Up is a real bargain and has tons of useful information. It's designed to handle any breakup situations and a blueprint for helping people find true happiness again.
Don't destroy any last resemblance of a chance in getting him or her back. Get your ex back into your arms and keep your relationship going - get your very own Magic !