You don’t need to have items inside your car replaced because you can have them reconditioned to look new at a lower price. Aaron Baird owns West Coast Recon, a mobile automotive reconditioning company based in southern California. Here, he discusses the various interior repairs he offers.
At West Coast Recon, we offer varied services for the interior of your car, and we do all the work at the fraction of what a traditional body shop would charge. We can re-dye your faded door panels, re-dye your carpets, and fix minor carpet tears and burns. We will provide you with professional craftsmanship and top quality services as we have more than 20 years of experience in the business. Here are some of the interior repairs we do:
- Re-dyeing faded leather in virtually any part of your car’s interior.
- Re-dyeing faded interior door panels.
- Repainting or re-dyeing scratched interior trim pieces.
- Re-dyeing stained headliners so that they look great.
- Re-dyeing steering wheels that are faded from wear and tear. Sun damage in particular can fade the leather on your steering wheel, but there is no need to invest in a new steering wheel as we can RE-DYE the one you already own.
- Re-dyeing stained carpets. We can dye your carpets so that they look as though they were new. You would be surprised how a freshly dyed carpet can help your car regain that new look almost instantly.
- Repairing black trim and plastic. We can revive the sun-faded black areas of your car such as wipers, pillar arms, and black trim pieces.
Despite the many services my company provides, I don’t want to be a jack-of-all-trades and do them all badly. I just want to do certain things and do them well. So at West Coast Recon, I pride myself in being able to offer my customers a selection of interior repairs to their vehicles, which will make their cars look better and be sold at a higher price. We offer varied interior repair services, and the best thing is that we come to you and charge a lot less than a traditional body shop, which means we save you both time and money.
Aaron Baird is a writer for Yodle, a business directory and online advertising company. Find an auto body shop or more