Are you gripped by the spiraling oil prices which seem to have no end in sight? Oil prices are unlikely to return to the low levels of yesterday. But there is hope for drivers who are bent on giving oil companies a run for their money. You may have heard of the use of water fuel cells for cars. Reports of this technology have been rife in the media and on the Internet, and have been quietly shaking up the alternative fuel industry. There are many great benefits of assembling and installing a water fuel cell. You can run your car on water, almost literally.
The following are the top 7 benefits. Water fuel cells are also getting very popular for the same reasons.
- It is very easy to build and install one. With a good set of plans and instructions available from the Internet, you can get one up and running in less than a day, for less than $100.
- This technology works well with any gas or diesel-powered vehicle.
- The installation is completely reversible and no one can detect it unless you tell them so. This also means your car's warranty will remain intact.
- The fuel cell produces hydroxy gas (also known as Brown's Gas). When introduced into your car's engine intake, it supplements gasoline to provide a highly efficient fuel mix. and significantly enhances fuel efficiency. Many drivers are reporting between 50% to 80% increase in MPG.
- An increase in MPG also means huge savings in gas costs. Many car owners who use this technology are saving thousands of dollars per year. You are also eligible to claim IRS rebates on your “green car", which means even greater savings!
- The highly efficient fuel mixture removes carbon build-up in the engine and provides cleaner emissions. You save money and the environment at the same time.
- The lifespan of your vehicle will increase, simply because its engine runs more efficiently and smoothly.
You only need to pay a small upfront investment to assemble and install a water fuel cell for your car. But the benefits are aplenty. You can easily recover your initial investment within a few trips to the gas stations, and you can potentially save $1000s per year. Talk about value for money!
Are high gas prices taking a toll on your finances? Isache Chew invites you to learn how you can reduce your gas expenses and save $1000s by using a water fuel cell for your car. Now read his expert review of the Best Water Fuel Cell Guides on the Internet at http://www.isache-biz.com/runcaronwater and beat the oil companies at their own game!