You probably think that the best way to sell your BMW is to start by putting an ad in your local newspaper. In a typical metropolitan area, the newspaper circulation on a Sunday might be around 600,000 to 2,000,000 depending on your location. That might seem like a lot of eyeballs to view your ad, but let me tell you why this is the least effective way to sell your BMW.
With newspaper or magazine ads you have no way of knowing what specific words or phrases your potential BMW buyer will respond to best. Usually the ad is written from the point of view of the seller. Unfortunately, where most advertisers miss the boat is that the ad must be written from the buyer's point of view. And with print advertising you have no way of knowing what motivates your potential buyers. It's a big waste of your time and money.
See if this makes any sense to you.
The reason the Internet works so well is because search engines display results based upon the words that people use to search for things. For example, if someone types in “BMW for sale" in Google, you are guaranteed NOT to get a list of Chevys, Fords, Hondas or some other kind of car. Your search results will match your “specific" request for information about “BMW for sale". This is how you focus in like a laser beam only on those people interested in “BMW for sale".
In my opinion, the best way to sell your BMW fast and for top dollar is to sell it online in an auction situation. There are many auction website out there. Some are better than others. But the most popular site, known to millions of people, gets the best results.
There are 10 good reasons why you will benefit by using an online auction to sell your BMW:
1. You can get many bidders in a short period of time.
2. You don't have the hassle of “Lookers" coming to your house wasting your time because they can't or won't buy your BMW.
3. You know that your buyers are “real" because they will not place a bid unless they are serious and can afford your price.
4. You know that your buyers are “motivated" to buy today because they are making a bid.
5. Your BMW is available for viewing 24/7 online. Your auction listing will contain all the detailed information about your BMW that buyers could possibly want.
6. Your BMW buyer will be able to order an “Independent Inspection Report" and a “Vehicle History Report" so that they feel confident about buying your BMW online. Everything will be out in the open. Nothing is hidden from your buyer. This makes it easy for your buyer to make a buying decision today because it builds trust and confidence in you.
7. You will get the highest possible price for your BMW because of very basic human psychology. When a serious motivated buyer makes up their mind to purchase your BMW, they will not let someone else buy it right out from under them at a price lower than what they are willing to pay. In other words, the fear of loss motivates your true BMW buyer to pay whatever is necessary to win the auction. This happens every day of the week.
8. You don't have to accept any price that you consider to be too low. You are always in control of the final sales price.
9. Selling your BMW online using the auction method creates a “feeding frenzy" of ready, willing and able buyers for you.
10. Selling your BMW online using the auction method lets you reach potential buyers that you would never be able to reach with a newspaper or magazine ad.
OK, I know what you're thinking.
You're thinking that auctions are only for people who are desperate to sell. The fact is, thousands of BMW sellers every year use online auctions to successfully sell their BMW fast and for top dollar. Online auctions are where the majority of serious, motivated, qualified BMW buyers go to find the best deal.
And here's another important tip for you. The best deal doesn't means the lowest price. The best deal means the “Best Value" for your buyer's money. Don't forget that.
But don't take my word for it.
Go online and check it out for yourself. And you'll discover “How To Sell Your BMW For Top Dollar Fast".
Chet Waters is the BMW Specialist. Learn How To Find Your BMW And At A Price You Can Afford. Go To: http://www.bmwsauctions.com