There are many things drivers can do to achieve best gas mileage for cars. From the condition of the tires to how you drive, these things will in one way or another, affect how far your full tank will take you.
You can achieve best gas mileage for cars by saving gas through the following ways:
1. Instead of idling at a drive-up window, park the car and go in. Idling burns more gas than restarting the engine. Across the country, idling cars waste millions of gallons of gasoline every day. If your wait is longer than 30 seconds, restarting the engine uses less gas than leaving it running.
2. Best gas mileage for cars is possible by periodically inflating tires to maximum limit (check pressure monthly; best when cold). Keep them aligned and balanced for better mileage and longer tire life.
3. Fill up in the early morning or late evening, when the air is cooler. At these times of the day, gas is most dense and less likely to evaporate as you pump. Filling up midweek results in the lowest average cost of fuel.
4. Turn the air condition on until the car gets cool, then turn it off and let the fan circulate the cool air. Never run your air conditioner with your windows open!
5. Make use of GPS receivers that helps to avoid traffic jams. Jams cause vehicles to idle thus wasting gas.
6. Slow down a bit when you drive, the faster you go, the more fuel you use. When you go somewhere, leave 10 or 15 minutes earlier so you can go easy and save some fuel.
7. Drive Hybrid cars: Hybrid cars are twice as fuel efficient as gasoline-powered cars, averaging around 50 miles (80 kilometers) to the gallon.
Find out how you can supplement gasoline with water and achieve best gas mileage for cars using a simple to assemble system here .
Author's review website on clickbank products: http://www.clickbankproductreview.com