Already on ArticleSlash?

Forgot your password? Sign Up

Gas Saving Parts For Cars Or Trucks Using Water As Fuel

 


Visitors: 174

There are many gas saving parts available out there in the market but not many uses water as a way to supplement petrol/diesel as fuel. One particular system uses water to generate hydrogen to power vehicles. It will not totally replace gasoline but is able to help drivers save lots of money by making their cars or even trucks go further on the same amount of fuel.

So what is this system about?

The gas saving parts use distilled water with a little bit of soda to produce what they call HHO or more commonly referred to as Brown gas. This gas is then supplied to the petrol or diesel engine's intake manifold or carburetor. When combusted, it produces huge amount of energy that can be used to power the engine simply because the gas produces hydrogen on demand during combustion. After that, all that is released is water and oxygen.

While the system does not do away with petrol, it causes the engine to be much more efficient in its use of petrol. A normal engine typically uses only 20% of the petrol/diesel, the rest of the 80% is discarded and released in the form of heat and emission of harmful gases into the atmosphere. The system drastically reduces this waste and that is why vehicles can run for longer distances with a full tank.

Is it expensive?

One would expect such a system to cost thousands of dollars. However, the good news is that the gas saving parts can be put together using parts obtainable from your local neighborhood hardware store. It is inexpensive and will cost you no more than $200.

Is it easy to install? What if I need to dismantle it?

A step-by-step guide is available on how to put the gas saving parts together which I will show you in a moment. The system is designed to allow drivers to be able to quickly dismantle and re-install the unit within minutes. It will not affect your vehicle warranty in anyway.

Read a review on a step-by-step guide on how to assemble gas saving parts using water as fuel and start saving money on fuel while saving the environment at the same time here .

Author's review website on clickbank products: http://www.clickbankproductreview.com

(398)

Article Source:


 
Rate this Article: 
 
Water Fuel Kits For Cars 7 Compelling Reasons to Use Water As Fuel
Rated 4 / 5
based on 5 votes
ArticleSlash

Related Articles:

Water Gas For Cars Fuel Saving Technology

by: Will Yap (July 09, 2008) 
(Automotive)

Gas Saving Product For Cars Convert Water to Fuel

by: Will Yap (July 10, 2008) 
(Automotive)

Saving Gas With Water Fuel Cell Powered Cars

by: David Deavenue (July 09, 2008) 
(Automotive)

Water Fuel Generator For Trucks Tips to Save Fuel With Water Fuel Generator For .

by: Will Yap (July 17, 2008) 
(Automotive/Trucks)

Water Fuel For Trucks - Reduce Truck Gasoline Consumption by Using Water As Fuel

by: Will Yap (September 26, 2008) 
(Automotive/Trucks)

Water Fuel Saving Devices Save Gasoline Cost With Water Fuel Saving Devices

by: Will Yap (July 19, 2008) 
(Automotive)

Water Fuel Technology For Cars Outsmart Rising Gas Prices by Using Water As Fuel

by: Isache Chew (July 12, 2008) 
(Automotive)

Car with Water Fuel - The Amazing Truth of Using Water As an Alternative Fuel ..

by: Ken J. Maxwell (September 06, 2008) 
(Automotive)

Hydrogen Fuel Cell For Cars and Trucks

by: George Knoechel (July 07, 2008) 
(Automotive)

Water Fuel Kits For Cars 7 Compelling Reasons to Use Water As Fuel

by: Isache Chew (July 04, 2008) 
(Automotive)