You probably already know that gas price will be around $7 per gallon by the end of 2008. At this price, many will have to find other ways to move around town. The good news is that there is a way to get around this pricey situation.
Now there are about three things you can do to avoid this if you cannot afford paying $7/gallon:
1. You can use your public transportation. This option will save you a lot of money but it will also cost you a lot of time. I have used my city public transportation before and it is not pleasant because of the waiting which end up taking away hours of my day just to wait for the bus. I do recommend this to you if you do not move around much.
2. You can buy a hybrid car. It will be expensive but if you do not want to spend over 10K then this is not for you. This is definitely not an option for many people.
3. The best option is to convert your car to run on water. This may sound surprising to you but converting your car to run on water is a very simple and cheap process. I will talk more about it below.
It will cost you less than $200 to install the system onto your engine and it can be easily removed. If you do not know about running your car on water then click below.
In the meantime here are some of the things you can do to save gas and money:
1. Accelerate slowly. Accelerating really fast will suck up a lot of gas.
2. Don't use your car heating system. Instead wear a coat in cold weather.
3. Drive at a constant speed.
4. Stop your car slowly when you reach a red light. Try stopping your car from a long distance because this will give time for the light to turn green before you ever stop.
Thousands of drivers have converted their car to use water as fuel. It is simple, cheap and will save you lots of gas money. Click here for more details.
- Your car life will increase
- Your car will gain power
- You might double the mileage on your car and get a fuel economy increase of up to 75%
Click here for proofs, details, testimonials, and MUCH more!