Weddings are undoubtedly, the most cherished occasion in one's life. Wedding not only brings the bride and the groom together but also culminates with merging of two different families. Weddings become all the more special because of various festivities involved wherein people enjoy each other's company along with sumptuous food, perfect wine and lots of music and dance. Since the occasion is special, the memories of the same have to be made double special. This can be successfully achieved by wedding portraits. These shots or pictures are wonderful memoirs and reminders of the perfect day, for the present and future generations to see, enjoy and relish.
But as planning for weddings is a difficult task, capturing the perfect pictures is even more difficult. For getting the best pictures, the photographer has to do the basic ground work with detail to get the best result. Below mentioned are certain points that have to be kept in mind for that perfect outcome. They are as follows-
1. The most prerequisite is that the photographer has to have an informal talk with both the parties to find out their expectations from the wedding albums.
2. It has to be made sure that the entire clan is present for the wedding or is captured somewhere or the other, if not in the family portrait.
3. The exact location and the venue of the wedding has to be screened before hand for light, areas providing best shots, different spots and angles which will lead to that best picture. The photographers imagination has to run wild as to the best placement of his subjects.
4. It is very important to have a back up plan for the venue( if the weather does not turn out to be conducive) and also in terms of the apparatus including the camera, batteries, flash light, stand and arrangements for certain other possibilities which might just go wrong at the last minute.
5. The photographer has to be fully aware of all the ceremonies and their stipulated time to avoid any last minute rush.
6. It is a good idea to have an extra person working as a photographer so that there is a continuous photo shoot. The work is thus divided and nothing is left behind to be captured.
7. The most important point for the perfect picture is to have the sound turned off so as to avoid any unwanted disturbances.
8. Most photographers like to take raw photos so that they can do variations later easily. With the advent of latest technology people in and around the venue can get to see all the happenings around.
9. Two basic precautions that have to be really given a consideration are the background and the light. Also the camera person has to be aware not to delete any of the shots taken.
10. The most important point is to fix the charges for photography before hand to avoid any confusion over the monetary issues.
At the wedding there is usual chaos and hustle-bustle. The photographer has to make sure to just keep taking photographs so that no moment is missed. One never knows that the wedded couple might like their clumsiest shot the best! After all the weddings are permitted to have their own ups and downs so as to retain all the taste of fun and frolic for the years to come.