Let’s talk vacation photos!
According to the U. S. Travel Association, family travelers, (those traveling with either children or grandchildren), made up roughly 30% of U. S. leisure travelers last year. Family travelers take an average of 4.5 trips each year. (Source: travelhorizonsTM, July 2009) How many pictures do you think were taken?
Well, the total number of digital cameras shipped in 2009 is estimated to have been about 105 – million. The forecast for 2010 estimates that about 109 – million will be purchased. The good news in a tight economy is - Families are still traveling and taking lots and lots of pictures! (Source: Camera and Imaging Products Association – CIPA. )
With FamilyMemories.com, turning your memories into tangible, hold able, loveable pictures is easy and fun! Bring your memories to life with a professionally bound photo book to share for generations! Create and order photo books one at a time or more. Great gifts for all occasions, a photo book made with Family Memories is one that will last a lifetime. Give to family and friends! And, a fabulous coffee table book, your photo book is sure to spark many conversations and drum up your most cherished memories! Also great for babies’ births, graduations, engagements, weddings, school yearbooks and more, photo books published by Family Memories are of the most superior quality and the most competitively priced on the market today!
Download, Create, Publish and Order! Easy as 1, 2, 3…order!
[User-Friendly Photo Book Software]:
We offer 30 Initial Pages, instead of the 20 offered by other companies. And with over 100 new templates available, you can place unlimited photos per page!
- Easy usage of system fonts. You choose which fonts you want to use. You are in total control of your creative project!
- The photo album software allows for the embedding of any fonts from your very own computer.
- Unlimited text boxes per page.
- Rotation of text and photos in any direction. Photos and text can be placed on top of each other.
- Integrated photo editor that gives you more control over your final product's special effects such as sepia, negative, and b/w conversion. Also, for your convenience and to help maximize your specific creativity, the photo album software utilizes “layers. " This allows for the precise placement and layout of your images and text. And you can easily rearrange pages in any order.
~ Kim G Lain, Marketing Writer and Strategist, and the awesome InstantPublisherteam
Visit us on Facebook! See you there!