With the tremendous popularity of “10 Things Guys Hate To Hear In Bed", I felt it only fair that the ladies get a chance to have their say. After all, there just may be a chance that guys might say things that could be considered, well, inconsiderate. Once again, if you are looking for a bunch of mindless, *** references, keep reading. You might get lucky. So without further adieu, here's what's on a guy's mind just before you're getting ready to nod off.
1. We have to talk. (Actually, guys rarely say this, but when they do, it's never good news. )
2. You know what would really look good on you?
3. I did the laundry today and gave your clothes to Debbie for her Barbie doll.
4. Sorry. Guess I should have stayed away from the beef and bean burritos.
5. For your birthday, I got you tickets to the Monster Truck Rally. How cool is that?
6. I've been thinking. (See #1. )
7. Good news. My mom has volunteered to help you out around here.
8. I may have had too much to drink with the guys tonight, so watch your step when you go to the bathroom.
9. There's a transmission in the kitchen sink.
10. Move your head, I can't see Lettermen.
Apparently, #10 has a unisex appeal. (See “10 Things A Guy Hates To Hear In Bed. ")
So, there you have it, a no holds barred list that, hopefully, make men realize that they are capable of being inconsiderate slugs. Of course, the list could go on and on forever, but I think you get the gist. Sleep well.