Have you ever wondered where the 5 worst and most painful places were to get a tattoo on your body? You should be giving this some careful thought as pain can be outrageous if you pick one of these spots for your tattoo:
1. On the top of your Foot or Ankle. They look cute, but due to the absence of fat tissue around the ankle, it can be quite painful
2. Behind the Ear - Little skin, bone, and sensitive nerves. Also it will be shown at all times, something else to consider, unless you can hide it with long hair
3. The Chest - Right above your Rib Cage - Again there is thin skin in this area of the body
4. Eyeballs, Eye Brows, and Lips are also very painful. Yes, in fact, people do tend to get their eyeballs colored with permanent makeup. For example it helps a person with blind eye look more normal
5. The mons pubis and the land down under. There are a lot of nerves down there for both men and women. Tattooing can be painful to say the least as this was not intended for these sensitive areas
Please give it some thought when you are considering where you want to put your next tattoo!
You want to enjoy this experience, especially if you have a low pain threshold!
If you would like to read more interesting articles on Tattoos or sign up for my Newsletter - For serious Tattoo Enthusiasts, please check out My Blog - Phoenix-Tattoos
James Mackay - Tattoo Enthusiast!
For more interesting articles and information on Tattoos - Check out My Blog: