If there is one man in the world of entertainment who can define comedy, it's Robin Williams. What better way to celebrate his birthday than with some funny and humorous Robin Williams quotes? While many have tried to imitate Mr. William's humor, none can quite match his charisma and charm. These 14 Robin Williams quotes are just a small example of the fun and humor that Robin Williams has provided us with.
1. “You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it. "
2. “The Statue of Liberty is no longer saying, ‘Give me your poor, your tired, your huddled masses. ’ She's got a baseball bat and yelling, ‘You want a piece of me?'"
3. “I'm a very tolerant man, except when it comes to holding a grudge. "
4. “Real loss is only possible when you love something more than you love yourself. "
5. “Sometimes you've got to specifically go out of your way to get into trouble. It's called fun. "
6. “The first time I tried organic wheat bread, I thought I was chewing on roofing material. "
7. “When I find out a hotel doesn't have a DSL, it's like ‘What? There's no toilet?’ Once you get used to high speed you ain't going back. "
8. “Carpe per diem - seize the check. "
9. “If that man in the PTL is such a healer, why can't he make his wife's hairdo go down?"
10. “Time is the best teacher, but unfortunately, it kills all of its students. "
11. “Every now and then, Rumsfeld will come out and say, ‘I don't know where. I don't know when. But something awful's going to happen. Thank you, that's all for today, no further questions. ’ Well, could you give us a clue? What is this, the Central *Intuitive* Agency now? Are you working with Miss Cleo?"
12. “You have to remember, John Ashcroft is a man who LOST to a dead man in Missouri. "
13. “This is brought to you by HBO, which is a subsidiary of Time Warner, also owned by America Online. You've got mail! I hope you don't have stocks. "
14. “No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world. "
While Robin's humor may, at times, be controversial, his jokes are always funny - it's an undeniable fact. No one can get the crowds rolling and even the most uptight of people laughing like Mr. Williams can. This July let's celebrate his birthday with these 14 hilarious Robin Williams quotes enjoy some good old-fashioned laughter.
For more funny Robin Williams quotes , check out the popular Robin Williams quotes section of Famous-Quotes-And-Quotations.com, a website that specializes in ‘Top 10’ lists of quotations in dozens of categories.