Already on ArticleSlash?

Forgot your password? Sign Up
Book Reviews  Book Reviews

Binay Srivastava 
  RSS Feed

Return to: Binay Srivastava

Binay Srivastava's Book Reviews Articles

Three Shades of Green

(December 16, 2008)  If emotionally charged stories portraying love, selfishness, betrayal, female foeticide, or even immortality of the soul have ever moved you to know what lies ahead, or the shape of things to come, here is a book that will tease your most fertile imagination. You could say it is a thematic ..

100 Minutes That'll Change the Way You Live!

(December 13, 2008)  The true stories the book carries, celebrate life's trials and tribulations as well as mistakes and triumphs. The author Dr. L. Prakash says that “10% of life is made up of what happens to you; you determine the other 90% by your reactions. You can't change everything that you don't like nor ..

Fragmented Frames - Reflections of an Indian Film Critic

(December 05, 2008)  Book: Fragmented Frames Author: Bhawana Somayya ISBN: 9788122310160 Page: 320 Price: INR 395 Publisher: Pustak Mahal If you are a Indian cinema buff and interested to know interesting and authentic behind-the-camera-scenes, you will most likely gravitate towards a book that has been written by ..

A Quick Guide to Web Writing

(December 03, 2008)  Have you ever tried to interpret how you get so much of information on a computer in a single click? Can you imagine life without the Internet? Of course, we all are thankful to search engines like Google and Yahoo for making life easy and satiating our information appetite. And also, many of us ..

50 Timeless Scientists

(November 25, 2008)  Book: 50 Timeless Scientists Author:K. Krishna Murty ISBN: 9788122310306 Page:191 Price: INR 96 Publisher: Pustak Mahal This book presents you the lives of great scientists who worked tirelessly to give us what we have come to take for granted as necessities of life. Here we have scientists who ..


Flickr

  • Sky Crystals Promo – Give a book to a Library
  • Quinto & Francis Edwards Bookstore
  • Library Book Baskets
  • Space Junk
  • Bookshelf
  • The Leeds Library