Hong Kong is definitely one of the most spectacular cities in the world and also one of the most popular tourist attractions. Every tourist who plans a visit to the city should have Central included in their Hong Kong holiday packages. Here in this article, highlighted are locations of Hong Kong’s Central and its importance from tourist’s point of view.
1. Statue Square: This place has to be on the top of the list for its legendary presence in Central. Statues of important and influential personalities such as Queen Victoria, Edward VII, Prince Albert and many others back in the 19th Century, The Statue Square still manages to upkeep its charm.
2. Former Supreme Court Building: This one classic piece of architecture located on the eastern side of Statue Square. This building was built by designer Sir Aston Webb and is a charming architectural beauty in Central.
- 3. HSBC Hong Kong Headquarters Building: The HSBC Headquarters building, located in Central, was one of the most expensive buildings built in the year 1985. The building is enormous and is designed by architect Norman Foster. The architecture of the building is such that is supported by extensively large steel modules, with the building having a colossal atrium but no core structure. The headquarters building has remarkable Feng Shui and is designed in a way to allow positive energies within.
4. The Hong Kong Park: If one wants to experience true heavenly greenery, then a visit to the Hong Kong Park is a must. The park is located right opposite the Bank of China Tower and gives a serene experience to tourists. A pure heavenly experience in the midst of skyscrapers, manmade waterfalls, lotus ponds, a gorgeous walk through aviary and Tai Chi Garden can be felt here.
5. Flagstaff House: The Flagstaff House is the city’s oldest colonial building, where one can find some interestingly beautiful tea related artefacts.
6. The Bank of China Tower: The Bank of China Tower is again one of the remarkable structures in the Central which remained one of the tallest buildings in Asia till the year 1992. Scaling a height of 312 meters, this building has zig zag style frames which gives the viewers a different look every time when seen from different angles and locations.
7. The Central also does have Hong Kong’s Zoological and Botanical Gardens which boast of a large variety of reptiles and birds, and Old Stairway at Tiny Duddell Street in which one can spot the city’s only remaining gas lamps.
While deciding on a Hong Kong Holiday Tour Package from India, one should definitely check for the availability of Central Tour to make the most of the planned family holiday. As the Hong Kong Disneyland is now synonymous to the city, there are also many such locations in the city which are a must visit and deserve every tourists attention. Checking out the beauty, that this location possesses is a once in a lifetime kind of an experience for all.