Before you embark on a tour, collecting some quick facts about the destination helps you a lot. Every destination in the world requires you to have basic information that is helpful in making your journey successful. Though a superficial knowledge on the important aspects of a place is of vague nature, it does contribute handsomely in your decision making while being on the tour of that place. And it is even more helpful to a novice excursionist. Visiting Romania also requires a good grasping of some indispensable fats. Here are some of the fast facts on Romania city which might prove to be helpful for you in case you make a plan to go on a trip:
- The official name of Romania is Romania.
- It is located in Southeastern central Europe.
- The country goes seven hours ahead of U. S. Eastern Standard Time(GMT +2)
- Romania expands in an area of 91,725 sq. miles (237,502 sq. km)
- You will find three vertical stripes of red followed by yellow and blue.
- According to 2004 cession, the Romanian population was 21.60 million.
- Romanian 89%
- Hungarian 7.5%
- Gipsy 1.9%
- German, Other 1.6%
- Christian Orthodox 87%
- Roman Catholic 5%
- Protestant 5%, Jewish
- Climate is temperate and the country undergoes four distinct seasons: Spring, fall, summer and winter. Temperature is pleasant during spring and fall while summer is hot and winter is cold.
- Bucharest (Bucharest)
- Parliamentary Republic with two legislative bodies: Senate and Chamber of Representatives