Protect your Kindle (8th Generation) with this TAGreat Cartoon Printing Series Case at all times! The TAGreat Cartoon Printing Series Case sports a simple and classy design. The back shell is made from durable polycarbonate material so you do not need to worry about any damages. It offers an easy clip-on application. The cover is designed to fold back, so you can read comfortably with just one hand. Our innovative cover was designed to specifically fit your Kindle (8th Generation) and secures your device without any hinges or straps. Thin, lightweight, and durable, this cover is perfect for taking Kindle (8th Generation) wherever you go. The TAGreat Cartoon Printing Series Case comes in a variety of bright, fun colors, the widest selections to suite your taste.
- Designed by TAGreat exclusively for Kindle (8th Generation, 2016)
- Display and Built-in Light, will not fit Kindle or Kindle Touch)
- Made from durable synthetic leather with soft interior to prevent scratches
- Ultra slim and ultra lightweight edition. Protect your device without adding unnecessary bulk or weight
- Wake or put your device to sleep by opening or closing the cover. Magnetic clasp ensures cover is securely closed, secures your device without straps covering the front
- Available in a variety of bright and fun patterns.
Like many other Amazon-o-holics, I LOVE my cases! Both for my Kindle Fire but also my Samsung Galaxy Tablet, I must have 6 or more cases per device, as I fell In Love. and then OUT of Love with various cases I ordered for them. Even having read countless reviews, I'd find out after a month's worth of use that for MY needs, most of the cases just didn't work out. Either they were waaaaay too heavy, or bulky, or they dirtied too fast and consequently, looked shabby.
So, I was prepared to go the same ol’ route with my new Kindle (8th Generation)'s case. However, I'm thrilled to state, “THIS case fulfills 100% of my needs!
1) First, the price! Officially sanctioned Amazon Kindle cases are pricey. really, really pricey! For the cost of ONE Amazon case, I can buy 2-3 of >these< cases. Score!
2) Beyond light-weight! I barely can detect ANY weight gain to my Paperwhite, making hours and hours of reading a pleasure. So many of my prior cases added at least 1/2 (if not more) of the weight of the device! That's fine if you're streaming videos and the case is resting on a flat surface, but I read on my side, holding the e-reader with my hand(s) so added weight really adds up.
3) The magnetic closure TRULY keeps the “case closed", as I mentioned above. There is absolutely NO NEED for a flap to keep this case closed on your Kindle, unless you have a Pack-Rat bag that you trundle about with you and all the assorted bits & pieces inside that bag joggle the case open.
4) AMAZING colour and pattern choice! Unlike so many of my Kindle Fire cases, which had only one or two colour/pattern choices that I could live with, I could very easily own 4-5 different colour/pattern choices of THIS cover! And knowing me, I will inevitably order a couple of more colours/patterns, just to change things up.
5) The fit is like a glove, with NO pokey-pokey tabs that bite into your hands and fingers! With most of my discarded cases, it's THAT fact that ultimately had me ditch them on ebay: they had hard plastic clips and tags that stood up along the edges, with no satisfactory way to hold them for any length of time.
6) Texture: I didn't know when I ordered this case that the TEXTURE of it would be so pleasant. Unless your fingers are covered with greasy barbeque sauce from ribs, there is NO WAY that you can drop your Kindle when inside of this case! The case's texture lines go East/West, so it provides substantial “grip" while you're reading, working WITH your finger pads and gravity, instead of against it.
7) And last, “How Can You Tell The Difference Between The Front and The Back?" Simple. There is a small tab-like protrusion along the opening edge of the cover. The FRONT of the book's tab is flat (level with the cover); the BACK of the cover has a very small indentation to the tab, so you can easily feel the difference. I know it's a minor frustration to open up a cover, only to find out that it's upside down and backwards, but as long as you run your finger under the tab, you'll know 100% of the time just “Which Side is Front. “
I ordered the standard Cute Dog Print, which I adore for so many reasons: I'm crazy for animal prints and it also has the potential to camouflage ANY and all soil/scratches to the case. But, I know I'll be ordering a Lilac and Leather-Tooled case for switch outs, soon.
Please click for the current price: Best Cases for Kindle (8th Generation)