Becoming a reputed Chartered Accountant might be the dream of many but the doubts regarding how to become one remain! Today, we all know how to become an MBA or an engineer. But if you have queries regarding CA or CPT exams, you are probably reading the right piece!
First of all, we need to know what CPT stands for. It's the abbreviation for Common Proficiency Test and anyone who wishes to study chartered accountancy has to clear this particular entrance test. Now, if you are aiming for this entrance test, then you will have to learn more about it. Firstly, you will have to have a grasp over the subjects which will be essential for this test. You will have to be really proficient in accountancy, mercantile law, general economics, and quantitative aptitude.
However, if you have no idea about how to go ahead with this, you can get yourself registered in an online CPT exam trainer. Koncept CA, one of the leading online exam trainers, has come up with CA-CPT mock test training online. Here, the students can get themselves registered for a Free Trial first and then complete the test to know where he/she stands in preparing for the final exams.
Let us now see what this online test trainer consists of:
- Study Schedulers: It will help the learners in creating a To-Do list and prioritise the tasks. Keep a track of their courses and finally achieving targets!
- Study Videos: Here, the learners will have topic wise study videos which are very interestingly explained by teachers. The learners can also communicate with the teachers through comments.
- Mock Tests: The learners from all over India can give chapter wise and subject-wise mock tests and their answers will be reviewed and scored immediately.
- Work Log: Keeping an overview of your progress and having a bird's eye view of your course completion trial is also now easy with this online exam trainer.
- Doubt Cart: It's natural on the learners’ part to have doubts. But this exam trainer also helps in solving all of them. The learners just need to add their doubts on a doubt cart and experts will have them solved in 48 hours.
- Practice MCQs: This online examiner has 8000+ MOCQs to be solved by the learners and these questions are based on logic and reasoning. The questions are compiled by All India CA CPT Rankers.
- Mock Exam: Finally, there will be a CPT mock test before the real exam! This exam is conducted on an all India basis and the learners can compete and win scholarships as well.
A Few Tips to Crack CPA Exam:
Once you are done with this mock test, you are ready for the final exams. And in order to excel in the exams, here are a few tips which can help you to pass the examination with flying colours:
- Always know the subject which you love the most and you are confident about. This will help you to solve the problems with ease and also to attain the 50% aggregate criteria.
- Practice makes a man perfect and this should be your only mantra before appearing for the CPT exam. Practice as much as you can everyday. This will boost your confidence level as well!
- Do not mug up the problems or the subjects, for that matter. Always use logic and reasoning while preparing for a subject and keep your mind open. This way, you will be able to go deep into the problems and solving them will be easier and natural.
- You must cover 100% of your syllabus and try not to leave anything while preparing for the finals.
- Finally, don't worry and relax! You should be very much relaxed before appearing for the exams and this will help you to score well too!
All the best!