Air purifiers are a popular home and office appliance. Just as people want wholesome foods to eat and clean water to drink, it is necessary to breathe in clean air for a healthy and fuller life.
There are multiple options available in the market and you need to be sure of what you want to buy. There are numerous features available and you need to research a bit to find out what exactly are you looking for. When you select a room air purifier system, you need to analyse the specific problem with your indoor air quality. Also, think about the volume of air you need to clean.
A look at the features that you can benefit from when using air purifiers:
Air purifiers are available with different filter configurations such as 4 in 1, 3 in 1 etc. The filtration process comprises of pre filter, carbon fiber, HEPA filter, freshonizer that absorb 2.5 PM particles, harmful gases, volatile organic compounds and bad odour. Bacteria and viruses are also filtered.
Air Quality Indicator
An innovative feature that lets you know the quality of air you are breathing in. It senses the air and changes the colour accordingly.
A feature that lets you know when the life of your filter is about to end and indicates it on the smart screen.
You can easily adjust the timing of the number of hours you want your device to work.
The above listed features make air purifiers all the more comfortable and easy to use. A perfect blend of innovation, technology and ease of use, these filters give you fresh air to breathe. However, once you plan on buying a home air purifier, you need to:
1) Know the details and functions of what you are going to buy. Figure out what technologies are actually beneficial for you and then search for the product that matches your requirements optimally.
2) Determine the size of the space you are in need of cleaning the air for, the level of pollutants in your surroundings, allergies and the odours involved.
3) Calculate the total cost of power consumption based on the number of hours you will keep your air purifier working. Also check the required frequency of changing the filters and the cost and availability of filters.
4) Know about the maintenance of the machine you are looking forward to install. How frequently do you need to clean it and how much time will it take to clean.
5) Check the levels of irritants such as ozone etc. that are produced by the unit during operation.
After you have done all the research and are aware of all that is required, make sure you see the device in operation once before you take it to your home. Install the best air purifier in your home and enjoy air that is fresh and free from any kinds of germs, pollutants and contaminants.