How to Get Rid of Puffy Nipples

 


Visitors: 2,031
 1 Rating

The condition known as puffy nipples is more commonly known as man boobs, and medically known as gynecomastia. It affects one in three men world wide to a certain degree. Basically they're just deposits of fat around the chest area, this could be caused by excessive glandular tissue, being overweight, side effects from drugs or could even be a sign of a serious health issue. Because it's not a disease as such, there are no proven cures for the condition. However there are methods out there, that can help reduce the size of man boobs.

You should always consult a medical expert before trying any treatments to help with your puffy nipples. A qualified doctor will be able to tell you what has caused your man boobs, and the doctor will advise you what to do according to what has caused them. You should gather as much information as you can about the condition, so your doctor will be able to help you effectively.

How To Get Rid Of Puffy Nipples

Once you've spoken to your doctor about the condition, you have three options to take in order to get rid of the condition. You can under go some sort of breast reduction surgery. But bare in mind that only 5% of gynecomastia sufferers ever need surgery. The other 95% don't need surgery, because there condition isn't sever enough, and they can use other methods to get rid of their condition. Surgery for gynecomastia usually costs around $7,000 and you have to pay it, as healthy insurance companies see's the treatment as cosmetic surgery.

If you're condition is in a moderate state, but will soon turn severe. You should get your doctor to get you a prescription for drugs that lower the amount of estrogen in your body. This will stop the condition from worsening. You can then take the correct steps such as targetted exercise to help lose the chest fat. You should perform strength training exercises that targets the chest area, which will tone up your chest. And cardio training which will help you lose calories to ensure you stay underweight.

Click HERE To Discover The EASY Method To Get Rid Of Your Man Boobs That Will End Your Public Humiliation Forever!

Lose Man Boobs Today!

(391)

Article Source:


 
Rate this Article: 
 
Rated 1.0/5 based on 1 Rating

Related Articles:

Get Rid Of Puffy Nipples

by: John Davenport (July 11, 2007) 
(Health and Fitness/Mens Issues)

Puffy Eyes & Eye Bags Under the Eyes - How to Get Rid of Puffy Eyes

by: Benjamin Robert Ehinger (August 11, 2008) 
(Health and Fitness/Beauty)

Nipple Discharge and Sore Nipples

by: Suzanne Early (June 20, 2008) 
(Cancer/Breast Cancer)

When Your Nipples Need Band-Aids - A Breastfeeding Problem

by: Julie Johnson (August 15, 2005) 
(Home and Family/Pregnancy)

Sore Nipples - Weaning Baby Off The Nipple Tipple

by: Maisy Day (November 29, 2006) 
(Home and Family)

How to Get Rid of Puffy Eyes

by: Brenda Murphy (February 10, 2007) 
(Health and Fitness)

Use Plastic-Lined Nipples To Keep Your Water Heater Corrosion And Rust Free

by: John Haynes (April 02, 2007) 
(Home and Family)

Remedies For Puffy Eyes

by: Jerrick Foo (June 10, 2007) 
(Health and Fitness/Beauty)

7 Ways to Get Rid of Puffy Eyes

by: Peter Harrison (January 05, 2007) 
(Health and Fitness)

Most Common Causes of Puffy Eyes and Dark Circles

by: Janet Martin (June 16, 2008) 
(Health and Fitness/Beauty)