As an android user you might face android error 923 in following situation.
- While updating the apps
- While Downloading apps through play store or,
- While installing the new apps.
So, the question comes in mind that what is Error 923 and why it stops us from updating or installing new apps through play store?
What is Play Store Error 923?
“app could not be downloaded due to an error 923”
Google Play Store Error 923 might be a synchronization error with your Google account or it might be a memory problem. Whatever the reason is but this error may freeze your android device for hours and stops you from using other apps. So, the next question comes in mind that how to fix google play store error 923 from device?
In order to clear this error completely from android phone, follow the given steps.
- Check your storage. If there is no sufficient memory available in internal storage or SD card you will surely get this error.
- You must clear cache and data from play store. Go to Settings > Applications > All. Then select Google Play Store and then clear the cache and data. Don’t worry it will not delete saved file.
- If above method doesn’t work for you then reLogin to google account. Go to Settings > Accounts > Google. Delete your current account and then reLogin with same ID or use another working ID.
- And the Final stage to fix Play Store Error 923 is doing Wipe Cache Partition. Turn Off your phone and start it into Recovery Mode. Press and hold Home + Volume up + Power Key simultaneously until you see a menu at login screen. Now navigate list through volume button and select Wipe Cache Partition > Clear Cache.
- If still problem appears then go for Factory Reset. You must make a backup of your phone and save in SD card before Factory Reset.
- Go to Setting > Personal/Additional Settings > Backup & Reset
- If you have enabled screen lock then a pop up message appear asking your pin or password.
- Touch to Reset Phone and it will delete all the data from internal storage. When phone restarts you will get your phone restored with factory settings. All the customization and installed apps will be lost.
- Now use backup to restore apps.
If you lost sensitive data because of Play Store Error 923, don’t worries there are lots of options are there by which you can recover lost data. Android Data Recovery software makes recovery process so easy.